Pegula comments on Trump

20 minutes ago, peace out said:

How has this guy not been banned yet... I'm quitting this forum. This **** has gone too far @SDS

What exactly did I say to be so egregious to deserve any discipline?  The average Joe schmuck would hear someone preaching their line of rhetoric like Kemp and get tired of it because people do not want to be told how to live their life. There is great irony in Kemp statements saying that fear is propagated by the likes of folks like me, that fear in the folks who are scared is due to folks like Kemp telling them they're deplorables.

PS, you're a clown. 

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Conservative posters are allowed much more leeway here to pollute the political debate. 

So this is the one place in the world where that's actually the case? 

@Boyst62 You are a Patriot bro.

Edited by SmokinES3

16 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

FB_IMG_1519072182325.jpg

LOL!!!

29 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

So this is the one place in the world where that's actually the case? 

@Boyst62 You are a Patriot bro.

It's usually the case where there's a family, or jobs, or church or something important that conservatives dominate

2 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

No, I don't wish to get into Obama.

Obama who left Trump this amazing economy? 

Obama who created Obamacare that a Republican Congress and President together are helpless to undermine? 

Obama who was competent? (Trump's corrupt administration is far from competent) 

Trump is only a blowhard racist benefitting from the old, lazy, government supported do-nothings that have nothing better to do than sit and watch Fox news all day. 

And Obama didn't need the mistake in our democratic system known ad the electoral college to win. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obama who created Obamacare that a Republican Congress and President together are helpless to undermine? 

Trump is only a blowhard racist benefitting from the old, lazy, government supported do-nothings that have nothing better to do than sit and watch Fox news all day. 

And Obama didn't need the mistake in our democratic system known ad the electoral college to win. 

Sub 2% GDP growth is the "new norm" right? God you just watch #fakenews and believe it... It's fascinating actually.

BTW, it was no mistake that prevented 5 counties from determining the outcome of a Presidential election. It's the precise reason we have the electoral college.

Edited by SmokinES3

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ray-liotta-laughing-in-goodfellas.jpg?w=

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Sub 2% GDP growth is the "new norm" right? God you just watch #fakenews and believe it... It's fascinating actually.

BTW, it was no mistake that prevented 5 counties from determining the outcome of a Presidential election. It's the precise reason we have the electoral college.

Obama didn't need the EC to win. Trump did. Loser!  

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

EVERY president needs the Electoral College to win.  Because that's how electing a president is done, you !@#$ing insect.

you'd think by the 323rd time they've been told this it might sink in.

they only care about the Constitution to protect the rights of Charlie Manson, or how to instantly overturn anything that is good in the Constitution

Just now, SmokinES3 said:

I know you are, but what am I! (Am I doing this right?) I can't recall elementary school level insults very vividly...

Gatorman's favorite is "You're rubber, I'm glue...no, wait...dammit...!"

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

I know you are, but what am I! (Am I doing this right?) I can't recall elementary school level insults very vividly...

welcome, stick around a bit, get a better understanding of what be what, and give us some amusing and educating repartee... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

EVERY president needs the Electoral College to win.  Because that's how electing a president is done, you !@#$ing insect.

Well done little Tom! I'll have to concede the point. :beer:And there's a beer for you because, hey, its almost noon! :lol: