Job's & Medical For Everyone!

Dante

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Except you pay off the debt as it matures.  And you can't just sock the cash away for when the debt matures - you have to do something with it.

Hell, YOU taught me that.

Sarcasm button. It's what conservatives support when democrats are in office...

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The office of the President. 

Reagan had the ability to inspire conservstides, the think tanks and policy grinds were conservative, also inspired a good 25 year run of conservative journalism

On 4/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, row_33 said:

Reagan had the ability to inspire conservstides, the think tanks and policy grinds were conservative, also inspired a good 25 year run of conservative journalism

Not only could Reagan inspire conservatives, he could also find common ground with moderate Democrats and independents, reach compromise with the Democrat Establishment, and he had the general goodnatured humor to defeat his enemies with kindness

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Not only could Reagan inspire conservatives, he could also find common ground with moderate Democrats and independents, reach compromise with the Democrat Establishment, and he had the general goodnatured humor to defeat his enemies with kindness

I was a big fan, there were things he did that I did not like and strongly did not like.

But politics is about compromise and getting things done and he rescued the US from the smoking crater Carter left behind.

Reagan enabled two Democratic Party Presidents to carry his doctrines out (for the most part) for their 16 years after him.

There are pluses and minuses to everything in real life....