Conspiracy Theory: About the Bills Schedule

Football was never meant to be played in a indoor temperature controlled environment. That is for

basketball and hockey.

If you are a Buffalo Bills fan you will go to games if it is 100 in september or 0 in December, wheather

we are 12-0, 6-6 or 0-12, and enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Image result for tin foil hat

HHAHAHAHAHAA! Can I use this as my own avatar?'....:D

1 hour ago, ricojes said:

I don't think anyone really believes that any more.  It used to be though....

"when it's too cold for them, it's just right for us!"

You hit this nail just in the head! I think this is a myth! especially knowing that many of those  players from  ¨warm weather cities¨, also come from playing  3* years in  cold  and snow (either high school or college) campuses...so... this is just cr@p....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the fanbase is aging and they don't want to sit outside when it's cold and the games are on TV.

Not to mention that people today want elevated experiences - I work on some big events and we've found that it's much easier to sell expensive VIP tickets vs $10 GA tickets.  The way people consume events has changed in the past 45 years since The Ralph was built...

Also, love the "conspiracy theories", like this guy on Twitter:

If the NFL thinks they can scare away bills fans and keep us “behaved” because the home games are later in the season they are sadly mistaken #buffalobills #billsmafia #nfl #bills

"Sadly mistaken" lol.  OH NO, THE MAN IS TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Looks like some are making fun of you. But I had that thought same thought immediately. The usual practice has been more to give the Bills more home games early because of the weather.

I'm glad someone sees the possibility of Greedy Roger and his owners doing whatever it takes to ensure they make more $ and hurt the average fan in the wallet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

Football was never meant to be played in a indoor temperature controlled environment. That is for

basketball and hockey.

If you are a Buffalo Bills fan you will go to games if it is 100 in september or 0 in December, wheather

we are 12-0, 6-6 or 0-12, and enjoy it.

Hockey? 

4 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Roger Goodell and some owners like Mara from the Giants have been vocal about Buffalo getting a new stadium.

What better way to try to speed up the process then to give Buffalo fans more games late in the year: Weather is worse, and fans might get cranky and speaking louder about the hopes of a new domed stadium.

I would not put anything past greedy Goodell and the owners on this one.

Ha, I said this to my buddies in our Bills group text last night.

What better way to submarine late season attendance and force the billion-dollar-barn on us.

I feel this is more than coincidence the last few schedules.