Sirius XM question

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Now THERE I get serious! I avoid fat food at all costs! Sometimes you’re on the road and it’s all you’ve got, and I go light because I’d rather be a little hungry!   :barf: 

If I had to give up all tech... Radio would be hardest to give up.  Music... Not into that talk radio stuff either.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If I had to give up all tech... Radio would be hardest to give up.  Music... Not into that talk radio stuff either.

I meant FAST food!  Same thing, I guess....

They have lesser subscriptions too.  I have a bare bones music only subscription.  I think they just raised it to $7/month.  I don't get all of the talk stations nor do I get all of the music stations but it is a good option for me.  I haven't been lately but the website used to show a variety of subscription options/prices.

Companies that invest a lot up front for their business and have negligible costs for additional customers, are the ones that are very willing to negotiate.  If you think about the service, they have the bulk of their money spent on setting up the satellite services.  An additional customer costs them next to nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear GoBillsInDallas,

We hope you're enjoying your 3-month SiriusXM trial subscription! Your new XXXXXXXX is equipped with a subscription to the best package SiriusXM has to offer - the All Access package, which includes:

• SiriusXM Satellite Radio - Listen to over 150 channels in your vehicle, including commercial-free music, plus all major sports, and the biggest personalities in news, talk. comedy and entertainment. Learn more quickly with the enclosed channel guide. Keep it in your vehicle for handy reference.
  • SiriusXM online and on the app - Streaming is one of the best perks of your All Access trial! Start listening today on your computer, smartphone, tablet, as well as at home on a wide range of connected devices such as your smart TV, wireless speaker and media player. See the enclosed streaming insert to learn how.

It's all about you - take full advantage of all your trial benefits today at siriusxm.com/GetDeal, call 1-855-584-0118, or choose your plan on the enclosed subscription form and simply return.

Sincerely,

James Meyer
Chief Executive Officer, SiriusXM Radio

P.S. Act now to keep the best package SiriusXM has to offer - the All Access package. Get your first 6 months for $50 - you save 60%! See Offer Details below. Go to siriusxm.com/GetDeal or call 1-855-584-0118 today!

CHOOSE YOUR PLAN FOR THE ALL ACCESS PACKAGE:         ALL ACCESS BASE PRICE          FEES AND TAXES          TOTAL DUE

Monthly                                                                                              $20.99                                           $5.26                                $26.25

Special Early Bird Discount

6-Month Intro Rate - Save 60%                                                    $49.99                                           $12.53                              $62.52

1-Yr. Intro Rate - Save 52%                                                           $119.88                                         $30.04                              $149.92

27 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanx.  We know.  Glad somebody is sticking it the man. :P

You're special Snowflake.  So unique! Savvy w/the Monet!  :D

Is the Rebellion over?

Yes.  I saw a lot of bands. Some of them I remember.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Means you are getting old and doing less gratuitous imbibing! :D

Honestly at one point I was forgetting girls names too and just calling them whatever name came to my head. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Honestly at one point I was forgetting girls names too and just calling them whatever name came to my head. 

I still can’t figure out what you were trying to say in the text you sent me. 

On 4/19/2018 at 5:07 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I don't have it now, but I'm buying a new car that has the equipment included.

So basically, it's $21 per month and it gets automatically charged to your credit card?

You really get used to it once you have it. The question is is it worth paying for? I find a phone app like TuneIn Pro has a lot of similar channels if you dig for them. But if you don't mind paying for Sirius XM it's nice.

25 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Sunday morning....

“Everyone is allllwwway. On the oboen”

Ohhh because your running group girl was on the phone in the picture

"Everyone is always on the phone."

Duh

I love encoding mp3s from SiriusXM... How I get a lot of music to a USB thumb drive..  Then I can play it in car directly, transfer playlists to vehicle HDD, etc...  For songs not on Satellite while drive.  Or, just listen to SiriusXM straight up in real-time while driving.

You can rewind the Sirius home unit and line-in to... I use this... Encode @ 192 or 256kbps... Sounds great... Been doing it for years, already "bought" the music from Sirius:

DJ_Tech_CD_ENCORDER_10_CD_Encoder_10_128

You can than tag it on computer, clean it up, cover art, etc... But not necessary if you don't want to expend the energy.

Then play it in any car, even pre-modern or vintage rides with this... No Aux-in? Then use FM-Transmitter: