QB2QB

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Mason Rudolph comes on 8p eastern. Russell Wilson hosts show. New Gruden QB camp. ESPN

Thanks for the info. Fwiw, Rudolph tends to look really good in segments like this. But I'm fairly certain shows like this are pretty heavily set up to show the public what the agent wants us to see. 

27 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Some mocks have him slotted to the Bills. Thought you might want to see your future QB

I will guarantee you, he will not be a Bill.

We are moving up to get a QB (Rosen or Darnold) This is obvious. 

As a gm  you do not trade away your starting qb and not have a plan/ agreement in place.  

We are moving up, Beanes and the bald gingers job depend on it. Anything less would be an utter failure. 

Edited by Carter

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

We are moving up to get a QB (Rosen or Bradford) This is obvious. 

As a gm  you do not trade away your starting qb and not have a plan/ agreement in place.  

We are moving up, Beanes and the bald gingers job depend on it. Anything less would be an utter failure. 

Bradford? Fill me in on this guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

And why do we care about a QB that plays in Arizona?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

Gotta have a partner to trade with.  If no one is willing to trade with the Bills how are they supposed to move up?  Plus Bradford has already been drafted lol.

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

one thing for me is certain....the last qb i want to see in a jets uni, is mayfield. they are gonna get one( unless they take barkley or chubb)...don't say ya didn't hear it first..... but i hope it ain't him. i equally hope he doesn't end up in miami.

Barkley and Chubb may be the best two players in this draft but the Jets didn't pay a king's ransom to move up 3 spots to do anything other than take a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Carter said:

Unfortunately, Bradford was draftseveral years ago.

Thanks for the heads up sheep. Fixed*

12 minutes ago, Bills365 said:

Why bash him for putting it out there that its on t.v.? Just because you dont care doesn't mean noone else does. I dont care for Rudolph myself but have a little respect for someone just trying to add conversation!

Bashing?!?!  You’re a little sensitive, aren’t you?

You could never run with my crew, you’d be in the corner crying.  

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Thanks for the heads up sheep. Fixed*

Bashing?!?!  You’re a little sensitive, aren’t you?

You could never run with my crew, you’d be in the corner crying.  

You are one BAD mo fo!  You runnin the mean streets of Amherst?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Carter said:

We are moving up to get a QB (Rosen or Darnold) This is obvious. 

Sounds like you're the authority on failure.

15 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Barkley and Chubb may be the best two players in this draft but the Jets didn't pay a king's ransom to move up 3 spots to do anything other than take a QB.

one would think, but they have lesser odds of getting their no.1 choice at qb vs. getting their no.1 choice non qb at 3.

i wouldn't be surprised. if they do go qb , they have leftovers especially if the gmen take a qb, then they are in a quandary.

Edited by billsredneck1

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

You are one BAD mo fo!  You runnin the mean streets of Amherst?

I’m not saying I’m a bad mofo. I’m  saying he is overly sensitive and couldn’t run with the Gilmore girls without his feeling hurt.  

Once again  the point goes right over your head, once again...