Breer's New Mock

2 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

Do you seriously think the Bills Mafia will be on board with the F*** Trump Kid?

Just askin'.

That may be my biggest attraction to him.

Edited by Radar

2 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

Do you seriously think the Bills Mafia will be on board with the F*** Trump Kid?

Just askin'.

Absolutely. By bills mafia you are talking about the twitter group? I see people saying f*** Trump all day every day on Twitter

22 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I like Daniels.  BUT I think I would get a little greedy here.  If someone wants to trade up let them trade up.  Get the 2nd and 4th rounder.  Take Ragnow in the 2nd, use the 4th to trade into the 3rd and take Fred Warner or Dorian O'Daniel.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

I like Daniels.  BUT I think I would get a little greedy here.  If someone wants to trade up let them trade up.  Get the 2nd and 4th rounder.  Take Ragnow in the 2nd, use the 4th to trade into the 3rd and take Fred Warner or Dorian O'Daniel.

He might very well be gone in the 1st.

I'll sign up for this. Do what you have to do to get Rosen. If we get him at 9 that is a steal.

Keep spreading the rumors that he is a spoiled rich kid who doesn't love football!

3 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

Nonstop talk of Allen to Buffalo. I am really starting to think its happening.

Which means it isn't happening. We are eyeball deep in smokescreen season. Don't believe the crap.

7 minutes ago, Radar said:

That may be my biggest attraction to him.

The F*** Trump kid is likely to create a QB controversy on grounds that are cultural/political.  If you think not, try to honestly ask yourself, Would you be enthusiastic about drafting a kid who wears a F*** Obama hat?

Just askin'.

4 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

The F*** Trump kid is likely to create a QB controversy on grounds that are cultural/political.  If you think not, try to honestly ask yourself, Would you be enthusiastic about drafting a kid who wears a F*** Obama hat?

Just askin'.

Say a Tom Brady for instance sure would be enthusiastic. Just sayin'

13 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

And if he weren't a Tom Brady, for instance, but just another F*** Trump kid?  

Just askin".

If a guy can play I could care less. Frankly I never have or ever will look for role models in sports or hollowwood. I could care less what they think politically.

Barkley only had 20 carries or more twice last season and he had 3 games averaging 3 YPC or less. I don't see him as can't miss, give me a RB with some more grit. 

On 4/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

If Vander Esch is there at 22 he will be the pick...

Yes Center is a need but we signed Bodine in the offseason plus Groy can play C/G. I look for possibly 2x OL in the 2nd.

But ILB is a huge need. 

ILB, WR I would say may be bigger needs than OG/C.

I don't think he makes it that far down the board. The Bucs just lost Beckwith for the foreseeable future so that's another team poking around the LB class.

Breer was just on the radio. He believes that the Browns are serious about taking Allen. He said that would make a decision for the Jets. They are sold on Mayfield but would need to consider Darnold if available. 

When asked about the Giants he said it depends how long you think Eli has left. Says you they could take Saquan but then just like Fournette last year, not a bad pick but look at Cook, Hunt, and Kamara. Nothing ground breaking here.

When he brought up the Bills he said something interesting. As far as trade bait "12 is fine but most teams don't view 22 as being much different than 52" Says a lot of teams only see 20 legit first round type talent.

Expects teams like the Eagles at 32 to make every attempt to trade down and accumulate some more picks. 

Nothing crazy, just keeping it current! Per Breer Giants are the wildcard.