McCarron and Peterman Live on FB Feed

40 minutes ago, RollBillsRoll said:

Yet those "franchise guys" you salivate over don't have even one...BTW, those are All AJ's, the other guys have their own :)

Serious question,  would you rather have a "scrub" QB and championships, or a stud-of-the-moment "franchise" guy and no championships? When was the last Bills franchise QB? Kelley? How many SB titles?

I am just busting yall's chops. I really do hope ya'll find a QB who can be elite and win some Championships. Maybe AJMac plays well enough in training camp to earn the starting job, and yall's respect and appreciation.  If not

do you think winning championships has anything to do with winning them in the pros?

i'm not making any prediction about aj for what it's worth.

6 minutes ago, teef said:

do you think winning championships has anything to do with winning them in the pros?

i'm not making any prediction about aj for what it's worth.

I don’t how much it will help, but having a winning mentality based on capturing two national championships can’t hurt.

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Kyle Orton looked like he sold Tupperware out of his conversion van

Meanwhile, Hotrod looks like he's chiseled out of stone and gets run out of town on a rail.

I'll wait too see what he can do on the football field. Couldn't care less what either of them look like on FakeBook.

Zuck probably altered the image on the way down.  Reportedly he is all in on Nasty Nate.

1 hour ago, RollBillsRoll said:

A placeholder that maybe can get you some championship rings!

alabama.jpg

He's a professional football player AND a 'fence'?!

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Peterman looks hammered, he must've stopped at big tree for some wings and a few cocktails.

Maybe still 'shell shocked' from the 5 pick performance against S.D. / L.A.?

4 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Peterman looks hammered, he must've stopped at big tree for some wings and a few cocktails.

.....probably has been reading all of the TBD "high praise" and was celebrating his acceptance in Bflo..................

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Thanks for sharing.

I thought they both said some good things. I will definitely be rooting for both AJ and Nate. 

Best case scenario for the Bills is one or both of these QBs showing that they are starting caliber. It would allow the Bills multiple options. Like for example if the guy we draft eventually wins the job, we have a good tradable asset. 

Ideally one of them wins the starting job this season and allows the rookie time to sit and learn. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Thanks for sharing.

I thought they both said some good things. I will definitely be rooting for both AJ and Nate. 

Best case scenario for the Bills is one or both of these QBs showing that they are starting caliber. It would allow the Bills multiple options. Like for example if the guy we draft eventually wins the job, we have a good tradable asset. 

Ideally one of them wins the starting job this season and allows the rookie time to sit and learn. 

They are both good guys who are easy to root for. I can picture them helping to bring a rookie along.  

AJ played injured his senior year which hurt his draft position. I thInk he’s a sleeper.

Hopefully the QB  the Bills want falls to 12.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Sky Diver said:

They are both good guys who are easy to root for. I can picture them helping to bring a rookie along.  

AJ played injured his senior year which hurt his draft position. I thInk he’s a sleeper.

That would be great if he was (a sleeper). 

I've been impressed with AJ. He really seems like a team first guy.

I remember the first interview he gave here, he said that if Nate or a rookie won the starting job he would do everything he could to help them along. I thought that was really cool. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

That would be great if he was (a sleeper). 

I've been impressed with AJ. He really seems like a team first guy.

I remember the first interview he gave here, he said that if Nate or a rookie won the starting job he would do everything he could to help them along. I thought that was really cool. 

I believe that. I think it’s his upbringing and what was instilled in him at Alabama under Saban.

You can see that comraderie with Tua and Jalen Hurts. They consider themselves brothers and are really supportive of each. You can see the glee they take in each other’s success. It’s heart warming, actually.

I think Nate’s a team guy too. I don’t see any conflict regardless of who wins the job.

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Curious about what would have wowed you in a press conference. I though they both acquitted themselves well.

acquitted themselves, yeah, no major misstatements but as i said i was underwhelmed, boring pat answers, didnt come off as  dynamic leaders to me, which I think is important to be a good nFL qb

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

21 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

What was the injury?

6 minutes ago, billykay said:

What was the injury?

Multiple injuries.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/alabma_qb_aj_mccarron_explains.html

23 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

acquitted themselves, yeah, no major misstatements but as i said i was underwhelmed, boring pat answers, didnt come off as  dynamic leaders to me, which I think is important to be a good nFL qb

McCarron was a team captain for 3 years at Alabama. I believe that Peterman was a team captain at Pitt.

Not sure what you were looking for. What would have gotten you excited?

22 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Ideally one of them wins the stArting job and doesn't relinquish it due to mass quantities wins and mass quantities of Lombardis.

Edited by reddogblitz

On 4/18/2018 at 3:34 PM, Sky Diver said:

Multiple injuries.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/alabma_qb_aj_mccarron_explains.html

McCarron was a team captain for 3 years at Alabama. I believe that Peterman was a team captain at Pitt.

Not sure what you were looking for. What would have gotten you excited?

I was discussing his Bills press conference, not his past college history from 3-4 years ago.