20 members have voted

1. 1. How much of a pussy is GarBear?

• A huge kitty
    • A giant kitty
    • A tremendous kitty

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Which thread was this?

His Comey/Trump poll. 

He started it - then deleted it when I linked facts and articles about Comey's record. 

Hilarious irony in a poll about who is more honest, the guy asking the question closes it down when the conclusion doesn't go his way. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His Comey/Trump poll. 

He started it - then deleted it when I linked facts and articles about Comey's record. 

Hilarious irony in a poll about who is more honest, the guy asking the question closes it down when the conclusion doesn't go his way. :lol:

Brilliant.  Post a poll based on the fallacy of false dichotomy, then don't allow discussion.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Brilliant.  Post a poll based on the fallacy of false dichotomy, then don't allow discussion.  

it shows the spark of something in GarBear's brain and conscience, not much more than a nematoda but it's never too late to repent and think for once...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You deserve this one, and you know it's in good fun. I (actually) enjoy your posts and your humor. But you usually have a backbone. What you did today was spineless. 

And hilarious.

Sorta like a kitty, eh?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You deserve this one, and you know it's in good fun. I (actually) enjoy your posts and your humor. But you usually have a backbone. What you did today was spineless. 

And hilarious.

Correct and agreed.

Gary usually has a pretty good sense of humor, and I catch myself laughing at his posts, but when someone does something that craven and intellectually dishonest they deserve to be called out on it.

Satan out to the early lead in my 5 way intellectual honesty poll FYI.  Gary and Herodotus bringing up the rear with zero votes apiece.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Correct and agreed.

Gary usually has a pretty good sense of humor, and I catch myself laughing at his posts, but when someone does something that craven and intellectually dishonest they deserve to be called out on it.

Satan out to the early lead in my 5 way intellectual honesty poll FYI.  Gary and Herodotus bringing up the rear with zero votes apiece.

Having read him a few times, why the hate for Herodotus?