How big of a kitty IS Gary really?

How much of a pussy is GarBear  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much of a pussy is GarBear?

• A huge kitty
    • A giant kitty
    • A tremendous kitty

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

If Gary was not a bleeding heart liberal, you and your poor spelling would not be sticking up for him.

Haven’t you learned to !@#$ off yet? All you tough guys said you had me on ignore....apparently I need to try harder. 

Just now, thebug said:

You mean like the cult here? 

That's a horse **** thing to say.  All opinions are welcome as long as they are intellectually honest and reasonable.  Look to posters like TPS, Doc Brown, and Deranged Rhino as evidence of this.

(Deranged Rhino is a left leaning former Democrat with a libertarian bent who works in Hollywood.)

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's a horse **** thing to say.  All opinions are welcome as long as they are intellectually honest and reasonable.  Look to posters like TPS, Doc Brown, and Deranged Rhino as evidence of this.

(Deranged Rhino is a left leaning former Democrat with a libertarian bent who works in Hollywood.)

Lol that’s a horse shot thing to say. Lol in this thread. Whatever. 

Just now, thebug said:

Haven’t you learned to !@#$ off yet? All you tough guys said you had me on ignore....apparently I need to try harder. 

I have never put anyone on ignore or even threatened to do so. Regardless, I take the fact that you are Canadian into consideration and allow you a lot more leeway.

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

Lol that’s a horse shot thing to say. Lol in this thread. Whatever. 

It is a horse **** thing to say.  Again, you're excusing the bad behavior of the guy who threw the first punch, and complaining about the people who hit him back because you agree with him politically.  That's a "you" problem.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I have never put anyone on ignore or even threatened to do so. Regardless, I take the fact that you are Canadian into consideration and allow you a lot more leeway.

The Canadian jab. That hurts. It’s really horrible to be trapped as a Canadian for sure. Thanks for your understanding. 

It is a horse **** thing to say.  Again, you're excusing the bad behavior of the guy who threw the first punch, and complaint about the people who hit him back because you agree with him politically.  That's a you problem.

Whatever keep acting like a child. 

1 hour ago, thebug said:

Whatever keep acting like a child. 

I'm beginning to feel like trying to engage with you over these last few months might have been a waste of my time.

I had really hoped you might try move forward being a positive contributor to the community.  

I'm still holding out hope.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm beginning to feel like trying to engage with you over these last few months might have been a waste of my time.

I had really hoped you might try move forward being a positive contributor to the community.  

You mean you hoped I would agree with you. Carry on.  

This is a positive thread. 

Edited by thebug

Never throw the first punch, always win the fight.

Gary threw the first punch.

You're defending that action.

I always throw the first punch, so you are preaching to the wrong guy.  That was hardly a punch.