Richie Incognito Retires Via Twitter - Now Confirmed

Virgil

52 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Now you're posting this crap on threads it doesn't even belong in? I legit think you should be banned or at least suspended, at this point.

This kind of things used to be considered campaigning, was forbidden by the terms of service, and enforced.  Not sure where we stand any more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, MDFan said:

This kind of things used to be considered campaigning, was forbidden by the terms of service, and enforced.  Not sure where we stand any more.

It still is and this was what I reported the other day. It’s crusading when it carries over to threads where it isn’t even relevant to the discussion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Now you're posting this crap on threads it doesn't even belong in? I legit think you should be banned or at least suspended, at this point.

If Jeffismagic was banned or suspended for bringing Mahomes up in many threads last year (and at least they were promoting the fella,) this constant bashing of Rosen ought to qualify for some kind of response.  It's really unseemly.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

If Jeffismagic was banned or suspended for bringing Mahomes up in many threads last year (and at least they were promoting the fella,) this constant bashing of Rosen ought to qualify for some kind of response.  It's really unseemly.

Yeah, I’ve been observing from a distance and haven’t commented, but Thurm’s antics are bordering on crusading.  I believe that is a big no-no on TBD.

• Like (+1) 1