Baker Mayfield's arrest footage

#34fan

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Nobody cares..

I dunno about that... I'm looking at ift from a performance perspective, but there's people who are sticklers for character and all that... That was my first time seeing the tape... Should be on his highlight reel. (durability)

Just now, #34fan said:

I dunno about that... I'm looking at ift from a performance perspective, but there's people who are sticklers for character and all that... That was my first time seeing the tape... Should be on his highlight reel. (durability)

looking at a guy based on his fitness while he is drunk? BRILLIANT!

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd cry too if I had millions to lose. Everything he worked his whole life for could be stripped away in an instant.

Understood... -But I'm still thinking Lamar Jackson would have gotten away.

The thread is clearly a bit tongue in cheek but there is many a true word spoken in jest. If Baker Mayfield is going to succeed as a Quarterback in the NFL (and I think he will) it will have to be as a passer. He is not going to be able to have any impact as a runner or threat to run in the NFL. He is just not athletically gifted enough.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The thread is clearly a bit tongue in cheek but there is many a true word spoken in jest. If Baker Mayfield is going to succeed as a Quarterback in the NFL (and I think he will) it will have to be as a passer. He is not going to be able to have any impact as a runner or threat to run in the NFL. He is just not athletically gifted enough.

I agree... Looks good when he rolls out, but escapability is going to be an issue (behind our O-line)... At least he seems durable.

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

He can’t go to parties because he’s easily offended

And likes to use the excuse "BUT I WAS DRUNK!" for offending everyone else. :lol:

Edited by #34fan

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I agree... Looks good when he rolls out, but escapability is going to be an issue (behind our O-line)... At least he seems durable.

Yea making plays outside of the pocket keeping things alive I think he is mobile enough. But he did carry a bit of a run threat in college that I just don't see flying in the NFL. He will have to live or die on his arm. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea making plays outside of the pocket keeping things alive I think he is mobile enough. But he did carry a bit of a run threat in college that I just don't see flying in the NFL. He will have to live or die on his arm. 

At the end of the day, nearly every QB is forced to live or die by their arm, even the greats. If you can't throw, they'll bottle you up in the pocket and stack the box, only way to open up running lanes is by spreading them out..

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Especially on a Monday or Thursday night game if we were to head into OT. That puts the game finishing up close to last call. 

Another thing to worry about is the hamstring factor since drinking causes hamstring pulls and all. 

Edited by H2o

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

In which case he'll need help... -If he was my guy at 12, or in a trade-up scenario, I'd have to give serious consideration to taking Mark Andrews as well... Give BM a big, reliable, AND familiar target...

10 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Ooooo, a joke about cops and donuts, brilliant! Edgy! Clever! 

Sorry, officer...

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Maybe with him and Zay Jones they can be the TMZ connection.

Zay, at least showed some athleticism in his meltdown tape... -Wish that was ALL he showed...

Edited by #34fan