TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

How many Superbowls or playoff games did, Randall Cunningham, RGIII, Michael Vick, or Tyrod Taylor win or even play in? How many Superbowls have Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, win and play in. Some things NEVER change.

The college game isn't producing them in their top programs. In 3-5 years, half the league will be running college offenses. The QB position will become an athletic point guard and they'll have shorter careers than the traditional 10-15 years. That's how I view it.

3 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

The college game isn't producing them in their top programs. In 3-5 years, half the league will be running college offenses. The QB position will become an athletic point guard and they'll have shorter careers than the traditional 10-15 years. That's how I view it.

The amazing Lamar Jackson in the 2018 TaxSlayer bowl against a quality defense. 13-31-171 yards 2 Td's and 4 Ints. that was a college defense, what would he do against a NFL team.

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

The amazing Lamar Jackson in the 2018 TaxSlayer bowl against a quality defense. 13-31-171 yards 2 Td's and 4 Ints. that was a college defense, what would he do against a NFL team.

Your reasonings regarding Jackson non-readiness for the NFL are ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Your reasonings regarding Jackson non-readiness for the NFL are ridiculous.

Why do you say this, He cannot even play in college, give me ONE Big game that he played well in and won. Please enlighten me. 

Edited by Tatonka68

Against ranked opponents Lamar was

2017  3 games   60 for 120  842 yards 6 tds  6 ints              60 rushes 295 yards 3 tds

2016   3 games  50 for 91    664 yards 2 tds   2 ints             74 rushes 341 yards 6 tds

for me that is way too much reliant on running

Ten times better than Jackson, but know I want great quarterback not just good or better.

Mccarron won two college titles. And played well in them. According to your comments he should be our qb

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Mccarron won two college titles. And played well in them. According to your comments he should be our qb

He is better than Jackson, and will get his chance. We know he can win BIG games not like your guy. Maybe you should watch the mighty Jackson in the 2018 Taxslayer Bowl again. LOL

Edited by Tatonka68

With the 22nd pick in TSW Mock NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select Daron Payne, DT, Alabama. 

Because why get starters when you can get backups in round 1 ?

Pats are on the clock 

@aristocrat

Edited by Virgil

I checked your former posts. Please......................................................

Which say what? That he’s a decent prospect?  Point to where I say he’s the top prospect at qb. 

Pats take Maurice hurst dt Michigan