Browns happy with Tyrod......what if.......

RFL

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've been saying that Beane should call Dorsey and say he'll need a franchise LT to protect his franchise QB and trading down with the Bills and taking McGlinchey at 12 would be perfect. 

And they can easily get a corner at 22 plus they really need an interior DL... hurst, etc should be there

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'm a Tyrod sympathizer too. Great guy. But after 7 years we know who he is.

And yeah, more passes will be what the doctor ordered ... to increase his total yardage and his other raw totals, his quantitative numbers. But again, he'll still be Tyrod. The few passes he threw here did make a difference in keeping his quantitative numbers down. But not his qualitative numbers. 

And yeah, our offense wasn't exactly lighting it up. Except for, you know, the running game. Which really was lighting it up. Which is a huge advantage for a QB. It was the passing game specifically that was having problems.

Our run game was lighting it up? What season were u watching? Our run game was trash last year. Tyrod does good to above average with a good supporting cast at wr/te. He hasnt been able to put a team on his back for an extended period of time tho. That was his downfall here. Not good enough to win games on his own but wont lose them onnhis own either.

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

yeah, 3rd team, second starting. I can see him all of a sudden becoming an accurate passer capable of reading defenses while leading the team to touchdowns consistently. browns finish 11-5, win the division and make the playoffs and he and the offense score much more then 3 points in the divisional round. then he ends up facing brady and co in the afc championship game, beating the patsies single handedly leading the browns to the sb where he and the browns win against rogers and the pack and named sb mvp.

Lol stranger things have happened. I would be totally cool with this. Kid was a model QB. Jus didn't have the talent the team needed him to have.  I wouldnt be surprised to see his numbes go up, hes got a better crew of WRs and RBs to throw to there.

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

The only thing you should build around Tyrod is a waiting room.

It continues to boggle my mind that anybody would trade for Taylor. Such a horrible excuse for an NFL quarterback. I am really hoping that this lingering narrative that he was anything but terrible finally dies out. 

18 hours ago, RFL said:

Talked with a Browns fan today.....yeah he admitted it.  His scenario.....No 1st round QB.....Draft 2 studs with 1 &.4.....all in & more weapons for TT......Build around Tyrod.

Let it go, man.