Browns Sign WR Jeff Janis

8 hours ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

This sucks, I think Janis has some serious potential.

We should try to snag Corey Coleman from them. 2 fluke hand injuries and the woeful Browns offense has limited his ability. Can't say it'd be better here but we need some WR's. Some with some potential would be nice.

I would give up a 4th rounder for Coleman after we have drafted our QB.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Browns Sign WR Jeff Janis

Jeff Janis (JJ, or Jorp Jorp for short) was caught snorting flees off homeless dogs and balances the “good” dinner plates on the dogs head. Pott sherds everywhere. Come on. Character Christian people only please, spread the word! Protect your babies from rif raf.  I try not to knee jerk react as both of these debaucheries are pretty routine. And did Jorp Jop break those plates on purpose?

To the Tootsie Roll POP owl everyone!

• Haha (+1) 1

At worst Janis is a really good gunner, but he definitely has some untapped potential. 

But it I just looked them up, and Brandon Reilly's pre draft numbers are pretty close. Same 40, Janis beats him in the vert, measurable are similar with Janis an inch higher. 

8 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

At worst Janis is a really good gunner, but he definitely has some untapped potential. 

But it I just looked them up, and Brandon Reilly's pre draft numbers are pretty close. Same 40, Janis beats him in the vert, measurable are similar with Janis an inch higher. 

Jannis was fantastic at the deep post in Madden 17.  Aside from that I wouldn’t have ever heard of him 

• Haha (+1) 1