Josh Rosen’s coach said he would take Darnold 1st

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol:

The average Wonderlic score for NFL QB's is 26 and Rosen got a 29. Not seeing how this guy is such a super intellectual. Maybe he thinks he is smarter than he is and is just a huge pain in the ass.

http://nflwonderlictestscores.com/wonderlic-test-scores-of-nfl-quarterbacks/

Edited by Sky Diver

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The average Wonderlic score for NFL QB's is 26 and Rosen got a 29. Not seeing how this guy is such a super intellectual. Maybe he thinks he is smarter than he is and is just a huge pain in the ass.

http://nflwonderlictestscores.com/wonderlic-test-scores-of-nfl-quarterbacks/

AJM scored a 22. :lol:

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

AJM scored a 22. :lol:

Same as Brett Favre. :) I'll bet Rosen prepped more than Favre and McCarron too.

Highest scores for QB's are Ryan Fitzpatrick, a Harvard grad, and Greg McEllroy, an Alabama grad. Both scored 48.

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Same as Brett Favre. :) I'll bet Rosen prepped more than Favre and McCarron too.

Highest scores for QB's are Ryan Fitzpatrick, a Harvard grad, and Greg McEllroy, an Alabama grad. Both scored 48.

So what!  A career journeyman and a never was. Your boyfriend AJM doesn't even have average QB intelligence to go along with his average NFL skills. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The only thing similar between Cleveland and Buffalo is the weather. Other than that on the football side of things Buffalo is a team on the rise with what appears to be solid coaching great team chemistry and a solid fan base that would worship a successful QB. So to say that the Dumpster fire in Cleveland is similar to Buffalo really makes no sense to me at all. I know we are scared of California hot shots coming to buffalo and failing because it has happened. Rosen just has the look and feel of a franchise pro ready QB looking to succeed. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So what!  A career journeyman and a never was. Your boyfriend AJM doesn't even have average QB intelligence to go along with his average NFL skills. 

We don't know what McCarron's NFL skills are. he hasn't played enough.

Jim Kelly had a 15. He worked out okay.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is because UCLA is a top medical school and students who get in there must score really high to get in.  

They have a lot of students from outside the US who generally score very high on SAT/ACT just to get in the school....

Speaking strictly from an academic standpoint and not paring the data down to student athletes specifically, it looks like this for students that are accepted:
University of Alabama 25th percentile:

SAT=1040

ACT=21

University of Alabama 75th percentile:

SAT=1290

ACT=27

Clemson 25th percentile:

SAT=1230

ACT=27

Clemson 75th percentile:

SAT=1420

ACT=31

UCLA 25th percentile:
SAT=1270

ACT=25

UCLA 75th percentile:

SAT=1530

ACT=33

And just so people don't claim I'm picking on anyone,

Virginia Tech 25th percentile SAT is 1180 and 75th percentile SAT is 1390. ACT information was not available.

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Not sure where you are getting your info for Alabama.

25th percentile: 23

75th percentile: 32

Average: 27

Alabama serves a wide range of students with varying abilities.

Compass prep's expected acceptance ranges for 2018, which are based on all acceptance data from when the new SAT came into play until fall of 2017. They publish ranges for over 360 schools nation wide so that kids can make an educated decision on whether they should retake the tests or not before applying.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Speaking strictly from an academic standpoint and not paring the data down to student athletes specifically, it looks like this for students that are accepted:
University of Alabama 25th percentile:

SAT=1040

ACT=21

University of Alabama 75th percentile:

SAT=1290

ACT=27

Clemson 25th percentile:

SAT=1230

ACT=27

Clemson 75th percentile:

SAT=1420

ACT=31

UCLA 25th percentile:
SAT=1270

ACT=25

UCLA 75th percentile:

SAT=1530

ACT=33

And just so people don't claim I'm picking on anyone,

Virginia Tech 25th percentile SAT is 1180 and 75th percentile SAT is 1390. ACT information was not available.

...non sequitor IMO......put aside any athletics correlations for a minute.....how many people do you know OUTSIDE of athletics that scored poorly on these types of tests and are HIGHLY successful today in their various endeavors?..............

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...non sequitor IMO......put aside any athletics correlations for a minute.....how many people do you know OUTSIDE of athletics that scored poorly on these types of tests and are HIGHLY successful today in their various endeavors?..............

No idea. In 30+ yrs of professional employment I have never discussed with any of my work colleagues what they scored on the ACT/SAT.

I found this interesting. None of the CEOs of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies have more than a BS/BA degree. 8 went to state universities. 3 have engineering degrees. 3 went to SEC schools. None went to elite private universities. Nary a MBA in the lot.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/2016-06-27/colleges-where-top-ceos-earned-their-degrees