Article: One Team's Draft Board

7 hours ago, Magox said:

It's unfathomable to me that an NFL franchise would share their true draft board to some reporter before the draft.

Unless it's a smoke screen.  But then maybe they WANT you to think it's a smoke screen and it's real.  I'm only half joking i'm sure a crap ton of this goes on.

And the 2018 "As overhyped as Brian Leonard ever was Award" goes to Leighton Vander Doodle.  Congratulations Leighton.

In his acceptance speech Vander Doodle admitted he thought he'd get a pre-draft trophy but said: "Honestly I thought I'd be standing here with the Everbody mocked drafted me in the 4th to the Bills Casey Matthews honor, but I am grateful to the committee for the Leonard. It's the thrill of a lifetime".

The top pre-draft award is awarded tomorrow.  Early favorite Kyle Lalulalueletta did not predict victory but said he is making room on a shelf for the "Trent Edwards everybody says I remind them of Joe Montana even though I completely suck" trophy, which is made from delicate gloves and is in the shape of the Virgin Mary.

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Not our board. Look at all the DB’s. We are set at DB.

It looks like the Browns board. I can’t think of another team that would have 3-4 DB’s In the top 15 along with Rosen behind Allen.

I could see it being the Raiders board too as they need DB and LB help.

1 hour ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I don't understand why a QB would be at 11.  If you have a need and would be willing to take one in the top 11 picks would you really pass on him for a player at a different position?  

Short QBs historically don't go in the top ten or even first round. Mayfield is under 6"1. NFL teams have their reasons, and these things don't change quickly if at all. 

8 hours ago, PIZ said:

If the 4 QBs are gone, and the Bills don't see Lamar Jackson as a fit for them, I wonder if they would take Leighton Vander Esch at 12?

14 - Leighton Vander Esch/LB/Boise State

I was reading some articles about him...he played on a 8 man football team in high school...crazy! Anyway.his stock is on the rise...there isn't anything not to like about him,outside of a zipper on his knee.

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not surprised to see Mayfield where he is, in fact, it’s exactly what I expect.

which would be great. we'd only have to go up 2 spots to get ahead of the fish.....i don't trust them.

Edited by billsredneck1

6 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Should the Bills not rank Barkley because we have Shady?

I feel like when you have specific needs as a team it’s more reasonable to rank around that rather than just rank. Idk, maybe that’s not how GM’s stack boards.

I’m just saying. 

Edited by Patriot Killa