What would you think if the Bills got. . .

TigerJ

in the draft: Josh Allen at #12, DaRon Payne at #22, DJ Chark at #53, Tyrell Crosby at #56, Jerome Baker at #65,  and Duke Dawson at #96.  Not my mock.  This comes from the San Diego Union-Tribune.  I know Josh Allen is kind of a polarizing pick.  Some will think he's a steal at #12 and other son't like him at any spot.  I think over all I would be very pleased if the draft fell this way.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-nfl-mock-draft-2018-three-round-projections-20180322-story.html

• Like (+1) 1

I think Allen will be their at 12 along with Mayfield and Jackson.  Payne looks like a potentially outstanding DT, but the need at LB is more pressing.  Chark would be awesome at 53, exactly the complimentary speed receiver the Bills need at WR.  I like Crosby at 56, but I think he will last until 65 and maybe the 2nd pick in the 2nd round could be a RB like a Rashard Penny.  I do have concerns over Dawson's slower then position desired 40 time and dosent have the quick twitch I want in a DB.

My picks now would be:

12. Jackson

22. Vander Eshe

53.  DJ Chark

56. Rashard Penny

65. Tarvarus McFadden

96. Wyatt Teller 

4th Shaqueem Griffith

6th Tracy Walker

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

in the draft: Josh Allen at #12, DaRon Payne at #22, DJ Chark at #53, Tyrell Crosby at #56, Jerome Baker at #65,  and Duke Dawson at #96.  Not my mock.  This comes from the San Diego Union-Tribune.  I know Josh Allen is kind of a polarizing pick.  Some will think he's a steal at #12 and other son't like him at any spot.  I think over all I would be very pleased if the draft fell this way.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-nfl-mock-draft-2018-three-round-projections-20180322-story.html

Switch Vita Vea with Roquan Smith for Oakland and that mock draft looks by far like the best I've seen.

The only thing will be if the Bills like Allen or Jackson, which no one will know unless that decision actually plays out this way.