Bebe, Bolton and Iran

TPS

5 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Such great trumptard humor. You trumptards are just soooooo funny. Five time draft dodging traitor. Your hero. Traitor Trump. Wont make it to November. The charges are gonna come down like rain. Cant wait. Its gonna be great seeing all the excuses the trumptards will be making. Enjoy the last 7 months of the trumptard presidency nitwits. Bonespurs is going down hard.  The clock is ticking. Tic toc... tic toc... tic toc

So, you won't answer the question but you'll run far far FAR away from it. 

Wonder why that is ... Oh right, you're a troll. 

We haven't had a President since George H.W. Bush that's served in the active military. W. served in the Air National Guard - thanks to Dan Rather for confirming.

Clinton, Obama, and now Trump went nowhere near service to the military. Clinton tolerated them. Obama despised then. At least Trump believes in them and their service to protect this nation.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I'm just here to express my surprise that according to Greggy, Gator has a nom de plume.  I would have thought he was a very sloppy dresser.  

Well, we are talking about something Greggy is claiming. I'm sure he has evidence that is coming forth....soon! You will be shocked! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, we are talking about something Greggy is claiming. I'm sure he has evidence that is coming forth....soon! You will be shocked! :lol:

So to summarize you are saying Greggy is wrong and that you are, in fact, a slob?

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Greggy is almost always wrong. 

Do you hate slobs? I'm a lot more than just a slob, you should know :thumbsup:

No hate for slobs.  No hate for anyone.  But I don't know why you're so mad at him after he said something so nice about you.

Hey trumptards. Long time no talk. Ive been doing some thinking and Ive decided Im gonna help yall out. I know most of you are preppin for the 2055 ged examination so were gonna have us a weekly vocabulary lesson. Well start out small with one and two letter words so as not to confuse any of you and then well work our way up to the really big words that have three and even four letters. Dont fret now. Its not nearly as intimidating as you might think. Only one rule. That friend or family member that helps you read and write everything in this forum cant help. You have to take that big scary step and do this on your own. This weeks words are:

I

A

It

I know I know. Really scary. Really confusing. You have a week to try and figure them out. Stay away from the billygoats. They tend to weaken the legs which in turn fatigues those pea brains of yours. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Hey trumptards. Long time no talk. Ive been doing some thinking and Ive decided Im gonna help yall out. I know most of you are preppin for the 2055 ged examination so were gonna have us a weekly vocabulary lesson. Well start out small with one and two letter words so as not to confuse any of you and then well work our way up to the really big words that have three and even four letters. Dont fret now. Its not nearly as intimidating as you might think. Only one rule. That friend or family member that helps you read and write everything in this forum cant help. You have to take that big scary step and do this on your own. This weeks words are:

I

A

It

I know I know. Really scary. Really confusing. You have a week to try and figure them out. Stay away from the billygoats. They tend to weaken the legs which in turn fatigues those pea brains of yours. Good luck.

Quoted for posterity, in case you sober up.

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Quoted for posterity, in case you sober up.

Gee, just when I was thinking of starting a pre GED class on "Punctuation". After reading that abortion I might have to start a littler smaller. Maybe "Get To Know The Apostrophe" would be appropriate in that dumbshit's case. The basics:

1. Creates Possessive Nouns
  2. Shows some letters are missing.
  3. With small case letters and some numbers, use an apostrophe to make a plural form.
  4. Don’t use apostrophes with numbers that suggest a time period.
  5. Don’t use apostrophes with possessive pronouns.

Apostrophe Rules – Do’s and Don’ts

https://www.bing.com/search?q=apostrophe+rules&form=PRHPR1&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=4c9b95b7860046ffb042ae686de89ce0&sp=3&qs=AS&pq=apostrophe&sk=LS1&sc=8-10&cvid=4c9b95b7860046ffb042ae686de89ce0

I definitely would have to consider "What To Do With Your Period" as the next class, and just hope I am in time for whatever that poster is. Future classes might include "How To Remove Sand From Your Vagina", "Which Way To Wipe" and "How To Remove Pee Stains". Anyone with suggestions are free to post them here but please keep in mind that those suggestions for classes should be age related for someone with a mental age of 8-11.

• Haha (+1) 1