Eliot Crist Top 7 NFL Draft QB rank.

PIZ

The mere fact that there are so many different prognosticators thinking each guy is either the bomb or a dud suggest there is not one can't miss, have to have QB in this raft.

When Luck came out,  I don't recall this kind of variability in what so many folks thought.  The overwhelming consensus was he was the best QB in the draft and the best for quite a while.  Just as one example.

I have faith in Beane and his group, in that they will do their work and decide what they want to do with the QB.  If they think there's a guy that they have to get, and they move way up and give up a big number of picks, fine.  Hope it works out.  But I am increasingly thinking they are going to stay put and either take a QB at 12 or take a stud MLB or D line guy at 12 and take their QB at 22.  My gut is they're going to think that any of the top 6 are pretty much equivalent.

Allen played lower competition and didnt dominate. Hes erratic with his throws, and doesnt process a D very well. I am more incline to go with this ranking than having him in the top 3. Mayfield is by far the best actual QB, his height is the only reason he is not the consensus number 1. I like Jackson over Rosen, but realize Jackson is the bigger risk, but also have the bigger ceiling. Rosens health and the notion he is a lot like Cutler scares me. Name the last first round qb that got his HC fired?