What if the Bills have been taking to the giants about aquiring the QB they want but?

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

What if Beane has been talking to The Gmen about a trade to aquire a QB but it's about who is available for the giants at 2.

What if it's about if the QB the Gmen like being at 2.

What if we want to trade 22 and 65 for Eli Manning.

The Mannings have a certain view of the right of QBs being Drafted high.  P. Manning stated that a QB that high has the right to start which is why he was released by Indy.

What do people think about aquiring Manning under these circumstances.

Do you feel that price would be to high or that he is done?

Personally, I think Manning is done.

Look at his numbers before Beckham got there. Then with Beckham...and then last season without. I really believe the this is a rare case of a position player elevating the QBs output. That said, if Shurmer can ride Keenum to the NFC championship game, he could do the same with a broken down Eli.

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

What if Beane has been talking to The Gmen about a trade to aquire a QB but it's about who is available for the giants at 2.

What if it's about if the QB the Gmen like being at 2.

What if we want to trade 22 and 65 for Eli Manning.

The Mannings have a certain view of the right of QBs being Drafted high.  P. Manning stated that a QB that high has the right to start which is why he was released by Indy.

What do people think about aquiring Manning under these circumstances.

Do you feel that price would be to high or that he is done?

I would consider trading a 5th for Manning.  Not sure if he fits under our cap.  But, the NYG would eat the signing  bonus in their cap, so, maybe.

Regardless, I doubt this is happening.  I doubt the Bills would want Manning.  And, I really don't want Manning.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Thank you.:wub:

Hey Baseball Head:  Your posts 90% of the time make me laugh out loud, and your comments made this a much better thread.  BTW, can you wax on about what if JFK dodged the bullets?  Just trying to give you some material.  Oh, never mind,  I think Garth already did that one.