Did the Colts Make a Mistake by Allowing the Jets Make a Mistake by Screwing Us to Change Everything?

jimmy10

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Fine guys. Start all the threads. Collect

your participation trophies. Coherence is is so overrated. Good job. 

I have the freedom to pick and choose threads I want to read, I'm wondering if you live in a country that doesn't allow you the same freedom?

See that’s the problem, when there are five threads on the same topic on the front page at the same time, it’s a jumbled incoherent mess. Pick and choose among identical threads? You prefer that?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of course the Colts made a mistake because they didn't trade the #3 pick to the us because Frank Reich used to play for the Bills.  It should have been a relationship thing. :rolleyes:

OMFG I FORGOT ABOUT THE FRANK REICH ANGLE. QUICK, TO THE NEW THREADMOBILE!

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of course the Colts made a mistake because they didn't trade the #3 pick to us because Frank Reich used to play for the Bills.  It should have been a relationship thing. :rolleyes:

See your looking at it wrong.  No matter who the Jets pick will bust so it really is in our favor.  

47 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

See that’s the problem, when there are five threads on the same topic on the front page at the same time, it’s a jumbled incoherent mess. Pick and choose among identical threads? You prefer that?

There are other pages...