That could hurt

22 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

For those who do not read Russian:

• ireneiadak Not to look nervous. There are victims, they are taken to Tbilisi, there are no lethal outcomes. We give evidence in the police and interviews with local media. The resort continues to work. Tomorrow comes a test from Austria. The representative of the resort informed the cameras that he would reimburse all expenses related to the treatment of the victims.
  • Haha (+1) 1

The ones up the hill really were blessed... Can prepare to ditch at a safe distance above snow and roll... Which, if you watch, they were doing... Let the chair fall away from you like "suicide door." Fling yourself away at a safe height .. But not too late with timing and not to high to get hurt from fall.

The jettisoned people, are actually helping to slow it down and counter balance the thing if that was actually what was happening... A powerless lift thats not grabbing.

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

For those who do not read Russian:

• ireneiadak Not to look nervous. There are victims, they are taken to Tbilisi, there are no lethal outcomes. We give evidence in the police and interviews with local media. The resort continues to work. Tomorrow comes a test from Austria. The representative of the resort informed the cameras that he would reimburse all expenses related to the treatment of the victims.

This could be one of my posts, but clearer.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/16/2018 at 10:29 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Power lost... Then probably the brake gave way and the weight of the skiers on one side of the cable towers yanked it around till it balanced out.

Gravity is a SOB.

And the damn thing was running in reverse.  You don't ride a ski life backwards.

On 3/18/2018 at 4:26 PM, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Just rub Vodka on wounds, will be fine, now get up and have fun, glorious government demands it.

Personally I think vodka is better used internally; only sleep aid I could get in college since I worked occasionally in a bar and it worked well so I used it often.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, KD in CA said:

Good old Yakov!

a few years ago someone told me he was kinda serious about this act

i figured it just just a cheap gimmick and the whole shtick was some form of meta=comedy....