Solder to Giants - 4yrs $60 mil

Meanwhile the Jets presumably signed the 19th best center in the game, two backup quarterbacks and one good cornerback. NYC is a pit of ineptitude. starting with the Mayor and going all the way to the corner hot dog.

Any place that Sabrett's is actually advertised instead of hidden ... how can you do that to your stomach? 

Anything that weeks the Pats* is great by me!

13 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Is it that big of a loss?

I'm still confident that the Patriots* O-Line will continue to not get any holding calls.

If the Super Bowl was any indication, I believe that tide is turning. Add to that Hochuli retiring and I believe the Pats* may no longer have the protection of the officials.  <fingers crossed>

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Anything that weeks the Pats* is great by me!

If the Super Bowl was any indication, I believe that tide is turning. Add to that Hochuli retiring and I believe the Pats* may no longer have the protection of the officials.  <fingers crossed>

I'll believe that when I see it.

Even in that Super Bowl loss, the Patriots* had a grand total of 1 penalty.

45 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wow, pretty rich for a tackle. Makes Dawkins look like a steal!!!

It's the going rate for quality LTs which is why I was against trading Glenn for any reason except to move up for a QB. 

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

It's the going rate for quality LTs which is why I was against trading Glenn for any reason except to move up for a QB. 

Sure, prices only go up. Based on a quick search, it makes Solder the 2nd highest paid LT, about $4mil/year more than Cordy who is also close to the top. Dawkins is practically free! That’s was my point. I get what you’re saying, but if the trade helps us get a Franchise QB, I’m all for it. We need that piece before we worry about anything else. I love what the FO is doing. Just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Sure, prices only go up. Based on a quick search, it makes Solder the 2nd highest paid LT, about $4mil/year more than Cordy who is also close to the top. Dawkins is practically free! That’s was my point. I get what you’re saying, but if the trade helps us get a Franchise QB, I’m all for it. We need that piece before we worry about anything else. I love what the FO is doing. Just my opinion. 

I agree.  I'm not complaining about trading Glenn to move up to #12, making a further move into the Top Five infinitely more feasible than it seemed last week.  I just wanted to remind all the idiots who wanted Glenn gone because "he wasn't worth the money" that good LTs are almost "priceless".  That's why Cinci was willing to swap #12 for #21 (and change) to get Glenn despite his foot question.

9 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I agree.  I'm not complaining about trading Glenn to move up to #12, making a further move into the Top Five infinitely more feasible than it seemed last week.  I just wanted to remind all the idiots who wanted Glenn gone because "he wasn't worth the money" that good LTs are almost "priceless".  That's why Cinci was willing to swap #12 for #21 (and change) to get Glenn despite his foot question.

Speaking of which, has he passed a physical yet? 

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I haven't heard anything but the trade didn't become official until 4pm today.

I assume it’s a given, but the Dolphins Docs gave away Drew Brees. Oops!  What a break we got there...unless we could have gone 0-for and gotten a stud along the way. Life is a funny thing...

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Giants will be disappointed when they actually start calling him for holding on every play.

So glad I'm not the only one who yells at the TV two dozen times a game when Nate solder gets away with raping the other teams DE