LB Mychal Kendricks available

Just now, Kmart128 said:

He has to be cut... They are desperate to get under cap and they just resigned someone. If teams are patient they can just wait until he is cut. Just hope someone doesn't make a dumb move and trade for him

Then you risk the player signing elsewhere. The Bills aren't in a great position to lure FA right now. They have no opening day starter at QB, for one. 

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

He has to be cut... They are desperate to get under cap and they just resigned someone. If teams are patient they can just wait until he is cut. Just hope someone doesn't make a dumb move and trade for him

actually the smart move wold be to offer a low ball pick so you don't have to compete for his services in the open market. If Philly needs to shave salry then a 7th or 6th rd pick is better than nothing

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

hoss was 51-32 as a starter after that super bowl

I looked that up because it surprised me.  He had a 69 td to 49 int ratio.  I'd want much better than that if we gave up what Philly wants for Foles.

Foles barely has a full season of NFL starts.  He seems like a guy teams figure out the more he plays.  It seems super risky and most likely he will be a disappointment at his next stop.

16 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Then you risk the player signing elsewhere. The Bills aren't in a great position to lure FA right now. They have no opening day starter at QB, for one. 

Well we do. I mean if we stick were we are we at least have Lamar Jackson at 12... Can only go up from there

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well we do. I mean if we stick were we are we at least have Lamar Jackson at 12... Can only go up from there

Not sure...I think if Buffalo decides to stick at 12, there's a fair chance that Miami takes Jackson at 12, or a team like Arizona, Baltimore, LAC or Cincinnati moves in front of them for Lamar.