2018 NCAA Tourney

plenzmd1

I am been to most major events, just weird I have not been to NCAA tournament game. Next time Spiders are in it!

man, this OSU-SDSU game going to be fun, glad I am watching it

And man, I am fighting not having a beer yet. I can go to a Bills game, start in on the beers at 8 am, drink through till i get home at 7 Pm..but cant start beers at 5 and expect to make it till 11!

Edited by plenzmd1

go if you get a chance, hockey stadiums are great to watch the games in

a friend got into 6 straight final games in the 80s by buying his Monday ticket real cheap off the fans leaving the first Saturday semifinal

a given fan base leaves town about an hour after a team is knocked out, so if a Kansas goes home the first game of the weekend then 1/2 the stadium will be empty for the next games

44 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am been to most major events, just weird I have not been to NCAA tournament game. Next time Spiders are in it!

man, this OSU-SDSU game going to be fun, glad I am watching it

And man, I am fighting not having a beer yet. I can go to a Bills game, start in on the beers at 8 am, drink through till i get home at 7 Pm..but cant start beers at 5 and expect to make it till 11!

I saw UB in Providence vs Miami two years ago. PVD is less than a 2 hour drive for me. One bar downtown was the UB HQ. It was a blast.

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Thank you!

I picked Loyola-Illinois.

I know, I know.....you don't care Row.

it's okay, keeps you perfect, may you win it all!

I'm more ticked when I'm trapped on the subway and someone is going on and on about it out loud, doesn't even know what ACC is or the nickname of Duke...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

thats to bad, I like that Larranaga

Im a hurricanes football fan. Dont follow basketabll as closely. It was a sloppy turnover towards the end of the game. Need to make those free throws at the end of the game. With that being said, great shot by Loyola to win it.

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Thank you!

I had loyola in 1/5 brackets. Also had miami going to sweet 16 in another.

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Thank you!

First upset comes in Dallas.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Im a hurricanes football fan. Dont follow basketabll as closely. It was a sloppy turnover towards the end of the game. Need to make those free throws at the end of the game. With that being said, great shot by Loyola to win it.

I had loyola in 1/5 brackets. Also had miami going to sweet 16 in another.

1-2 beats 0-2.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is excruciating. I hate b-ball. 

perfect result for me is OSU winning by less than 7...we both be happy

WRF SDSU..fouls on two thress in a row????? thats how you gunna do me????

PLease lord make this both of one on one SDSU, then concede , no fouls!!!! lose by 6 with grace!

okay, OSU let SDSU drive, then no more fouls ...dang!!!!!

YOLO, you owe me two beers at the Bills game!!!!!

OSU coach be snarky...not a great look. 

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is excruciating. I hate b-ball. 

I'm still not fully recovered from that Rhody game this morning....

I'm not sure I could even watch the Bills play in a Super Bowl anymore.   Too much stress!

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

it's okay, keeps you perfect, may you win it all!

I'm more ticked when I'm trapped on the subway and someone is going on and on about it out loud, doesn't even know what ACC is or the nickname of Duke...

Reminds me of when some people are going on and on about the square pool they miss out on after the Super Bowl.

Whining about why the team did something or didn't do something.

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Reminds me of when some people are going on and on about the square pool they miss out on after the Super Bowl.

Whining about why the team did something or didn't do something.

People don’t watch five games and don’t know any players and assume they have the ability to predict and talk out loud about it.