2018 NCAA Tourney

plenzmd1

Thought it would be good to have one thread strictly for the tourney. We have 4 threads on various teams/pools, thought this might be more concise. No worries deleting if it seems extraneous.

2 thoughts for today

1) Hate these late starting times for the Buffalo teams.

2) Someone tell me if i am nuts, Rhode Island only giving 1 1/2 to Oklahoma seems like a gift..almost too much of one. Anybody on here bet basketball and can tell me if Vegas is trying to entice me to take Rhode Island? I have a bit in my account from the first half win bet in SB, want to let it all roll on Rhode Island here. But something seems fishy to me

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thought it would be good to have one thread strictly for the tourney. We have 4 threads on various teams/pools, thought this might be more concise. No worries deleting if it seems extraneous.

2 thoughts for today

2) Someone tell me if i am nuts, Rhode Island only giving 1 1/2 to Oklahoma seems like a gift..almost too much of one. Anybody on here bet basketball and can tell me if Vegas is trying to entice me to take Rhode Island? I have a bit in my account from the first half win bet in SB, want to let it all roll on Rhode Island here. But something seems fishy to me

Rhode Island will win, take them, you can count on it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

2 thoughts for today

I like Rhode Island in this game.  Oklahoma has not won a game outside of Norman in 2018.  0-10.  They limped into the final stretch at 5-11 & probably should not even of made the tournament.  All signs point to a convincing win by the Rams, which probably means OU will beat them by 20. 

2 hours ago, Plano said:

Rhode Island will win, take them, you can count on it.

3 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I like Rhode Island in this game.  Oklahoma has not won a game outside of Norman in 2018.  0-10.  They limped into the final stretch at 5-11 & probably should not even of made the tournament.  All signs point to a convincing win by the Rams, which probably means OU will beat them by 20. 

see, thats exactly why that line seems fishy no? This was the Bills getting points at Cinci, at 3-1 and just beating the Falcons in Atlanta, with Cinci only beating the Browns at that point. Everyone piled on the Bills, i stayed away as it just seemed to obvious. I don't bet BB, so don't know if that applies as much to the NCAA Trny. I would have thought this line was more 8-1o points.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

see, thats exactly why that line seems fishy no? This was the Bills getting points at Cinci, at 3-1 and just beating the Falcons in Atlanta, with Cinci only beating the Browns at that point. Everyone piled on the Bills, i stayed away as it just seemed to obvious. I don't bet BB, so don't know if that applies as much to the NCAA Trny. I would have thought this line was more 8-1o points.

Nah, it is not close to an 8-10 points.  OU has some quality wins.  It is a coin flip game imo.  Young gets hot & OU will win.  Your way overrating how good RI is.  Remember Arizona is only giving UB 9 points.  Also RI has loss 3 out of their last 5 game I believe.  They are not playing their best basketball + there are rumors Hurley is going to UConn.  Should be an entertaining game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

2 thoughts for today

You have to realize that your sanity has nothing to do with the NCAA tournament. Maybe we should start a poll? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On a related note, I got my tickets for Xavier in Nashville today. I feel better about my prospects for fun than I do my team making a Final Four. If we get back to back Elite Eight I’m pretty proud of that. For a school with 4,500+/- enrollment that’s not bad. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

On a related note, I got my tickets for Xavier in Nashville today. I feel better about my prospects for fun than I do my team making a Final Four. If we get back to back Elite Eight I’m pretty proud of that. For a school with 4,500+/- enrollment that’s not bad. 

What was it coined here? BBFS? You got it hard!

Lord, I root for Bonnie, then I hear the coach talk and I want them to lose by 100. 

Edited by plenzmd1