Props to McBeane, haters! (part deux)

34 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Lost in all the QB talk is the Bills have to start spending money now. I wonder what they spend it on. 

With close $90+ million available next year and no huge contracts coming up, the Bills are open for business starting now. 

...McBeane should be fired by then according to the TBD Gang.......same for McD and McDaboll, right??...............

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Not sure what the props are.  He gave away a very valuable player for barely anything.  Better have a plan for back up tackle.

Barely anything? Good grief man. Moved up 9 spots AND got the money off the books for next year+. Job well done!!

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whats down right amazing is they can get to 3 without having to give up either 2nd, and while keeping the second third.  

I really think thats the spot #3 i hope cleveland takes barkley and giants take darnold and then the bills have josh rosen.if the bills cant get to #3 maybe they get to #5 and get Baker Mayfield? At this point I’d be happy with any of the top 3 wuarterbacks even Sam Darnold if that is who the Bills feel is the best...TRUST THE PROCESS

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...McBeane should be fired by then according to the TBD Gang.......same for McD and McDaboll, right??...............

Terry:  "Brandon, I am really sorry, but Bills fans have grown to love Donahoe, Levy, Brandon, Nix, Whaley--you are just too !@#$ing competent...You're fired.."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Not sure what the props are.  He gave away a very valuable player for barely anything.  Better have a plan for back up tackle.

Your right he sucks !!!!  Now go back to the hole you just crawled out of !!!

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Its coming !

Man I am freaking out, working out perfectly if the plan truly is a top 3 pick. I want news we are in the top 3 now, I don't know if I can hold out much longer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

So, year one, culture change. ...contracts undone....vision...process. Is it Liverpool? Or Liverpudding? 

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Man I am freaking out, working out perfectly if the plan truly is a top 3 pick. I want news we are in the top 3 now, I don't know if I can hold out much longer. 

Trust the process brother lol

Just now, liverpoolkev said:

trust me they will  be fired ,,,,

If so, at LEAST we will have a franchise QB!####!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

Reeeeally ?? Poyer ? Hyde ? I would continue but your not worth it 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Your right he sucks !!!!  Now go back to the hole you just crawled out of !!!

I love Cordy Glenn and I remember the Espn hairdoo guy (Mel Kiper) ripping the Bills and Buddy Nix very hard for drafting him.

But the Bills were trying to get a second for Cordy at last years trading deadline.The new front office is shedding pay roll and getting the team younger.Dion Dawkins did pretty ok filling in for Cordy last year.So yes I will totally miss Cordy,but if it means he helps the Bills get a true franchise quarterback then I ‘m on board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1