BB.COM still hasn't mentioned TT Trade

MTBill

It just strikes me as odd this hit the press Friday - Tyrod tweeted a farewell, and yet the official site isn't even acknowledging it.  It's odd how they don't seem to use their official site to release news like this.

I get the feeling there is some other move in the works (e.g. a QB signing) and they are going to release both moves at once.

Maybe I just expect too much out of the site.  The retirement of Wood didn't take them long to announce.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MTBill said:

It just strikes me as odd this hit the press Friday - Tyrod tweeted a farewell, and yet the official site isn't even acknowledging it.  It's odd how they don't seem to use their official site to release news like this.

I get the feeling there is some other move in the works (e.g. a QB signing) and they are going to release both moves at once.

Maybe I just expect too much out of the site.  The retirement of Wood didn't take them long to announce.

I don't know if it's true, but given trades can't be official until the start of the new league year on Weds, someone said KC was disciplined for acknowledging the Smith trade on their official team site.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Because it can't be official until Wednesday 

I guess that makes sense.  I just looked at the browns site - it doesn't mention any of their trades either.

Just weird that news is news - but yet not "official"...

I guess they have these 'unofficial' periods for a reason - likely having to do with how they track salary cap....  It just feels odd that everyone knows about something - and they aren't able to even acknowledge the discussion of a trade.