Simple poll: Who starts Week 1?

Simple poll: Who starts Week 1?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts at quarterback for the Bills Week 1?

• Nathan Peterman
    • Drew Brees
    • Kirk Cousins
    • Case Keenum
    • A.J. McCarron
    • Teddy Bridgewater
    • Sam Bradford
    • Josh McCown
    • Matt Moore
    • Derek Anderson
    • Sam Darnold
    • Josh Rosen
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Mason Rudolph
    • Kyle Lauletta
    • Nick Foles

18 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hmmmm. Surprising AJ McCarron is getting so much traction here. Fascination with the unknown? 

I think the poll is most likely not most desired. I could see him being among the most easy to select in a list. Never know where a trade will get them to so it’s hard to pick one of the rookies even if you think they like a specific one.

Simple question. Why so many assinine threads? I cannot fathom a more pointless thread than asking who is starting prior to FA, prior to the draft, and immediately following the trade of our previous starting QB. I mean FFS people what the hell is going on here?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, simool said:

Simple question. Why so many assinine threads? I cannot fathom a more pointless thread than asking who is starting prior to FA, prior to the draft, and immediately following the trade of our previous starting QB. I mean FFS people what the hell is going on here?

Well, aren't you just a fun guy. I don't recall seeing another thread with a simple poll of the options. You don't think it's interesting to think about the fact that there are literally 20 possible QB options and no one has any idea who it'll be? It's interesting to see how the majority thinks it will play out. It will also be fun to look back later and see who was right.

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Well, aren't you just a fun guy. I don't recall seeing another thread with a simple poll of the options. You don't think it's interesting to think about the fact that there are literally 20 possible QB options and no one has any idea who it'll be? It's interesting to see how the majority thinks it will play out. It will also be fun to look back later and see who was right.

Fun like having toothpicks driven under your finger nails and toe nails? No I don't find it interesting.  Maybe if there was a jackpot involved.  Other than that, I would have to question the time it would take to even properly evaluate all of the possible combinations and variables involved.  I would have to go get another beer... Where is the efficiency in that?