Billy Price Undergoes Surgery on His Torn Pec

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Obviously changes the scenario

I am running on the scenario that we do not trade up and keep our picks....and draft Lamar Jackson at 21.

You must love QBs who either take off and run, when their first option isn't available, or are primarily successful on designed QB draws/read options.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

You must love QBs who either take off and run, when their first option isn't available, or are primarily successful on designed QB draws/read options.

Well....since that isnt Lamar Jackson....no.

By the way...you STILL have not given any of your own ideas on how to progress this team in this area.

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I love the kid and hope he comes back healthy.

However, those first four-five picks (or whatever they end being if we move around the board) MUST be year one contributors, and not just guys who get on the field.

Price still fits that mold. He doesn’t need the whole offseason. He started more games than any player in OSU history (at least I’m pretty sure).  Price isn’t a raw rookie. He can roll in starting in August and man a starting spot for he next decade. I wouldn’t use one of the 1st 2 picks on him but 53 or 56 without blinking.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If we drafted Lamar Jackson, would that mean that the season would NO LONGER end in November?

When was the last season that ended in November? 

• Like (+1) 2