The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

On 4/26/2018 at 8:49 AM, Tiberius said:

So what happens next?? 

It's up to Bill and Hillary Clinton.  They're still pulling the strings here.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, row_33 said:

I'll accept that Joe's son dying was a major part of his decision not to run.

The fix to have Hillary Clinton as the 2016 Democrat Party Presidential nominee was set in motion long before Beau Biden died in 2015.

9 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The fix to have Hillary Clinton as the 2016 Democrat Party Presidential nominee was set in motion long before Beau Biden died in 2015.

And the fix was completed in 2015 when Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called Donald Trump requesting, essentially, Trump run for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination.  

But Julian Assange and Wikileaks was not a part of the fix.

6 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

And the fix was completed in 2015 when Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called Donald Trump requesting, essentially, Trump run for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination.  

But Julian Assange and Wikileaks was not a part of the fix.

Speculation Sunday: I'll play, but first I need a rational explanation for the following...

Why would Hillary and Bill's plan be to throw an election in order to control POTUS, when the alternative was for them to win the campaign and be in control without a middle man? There's no reason for a middle man that I can see. 

In 2015 Donald Trump announced his intention to run for President in the 2016 Presidential election.  Trump made this announcement after receiving a telephone call from a political friend suggesting Trump "play a larger role in the GOP" by "focusing on Republican base voters."  Who was this political friend who motivated Trump to run for President?

A.  Sean Hannity
B.  Rudy Giuliani
C.  Dick Cheney
D.  Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton
E.  Rush Limbaugh
F.  Ann Coulter

Hint:  White House Lincoln Bedroom.

You have two seconds to answer because the answer is obvious.

On 4/29/2018 at 2:00 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Speculation Sunday: I'll play, but first I need a rational explanation for the following...

Why would Hillary and Bill's plan be to throw an election in order to control POTUS, when the alternative was for them to win the campaign and be in control without a middle man? There's no reason for a middle man that I can see. 

Bill and Hillary Clinton never had a plan to throw the 2016 Presidential election.  They expected to win with foil Donald Trump running against Hillary.  But Wikileaks disclosures about Hillary Clinton being a lying, untrustworthy, greedy, selfish, scum bag ruined that and Trump ended up winning.

4 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Bill and Hillary Clinton never had a plan to throw the 2016 Presidential election.  They expected to win with foil Donald Trump running against Hillary.  But Wikileaks disclosures about Hillary Clinton being a lying, untrustworthy, greedy, selfish, scum bag ruined that and Trump ended up winning.

So who was Wikileaks working with then? What was their motivation?

You are a candidate for President of the United States of America.  It's a little more than three months before election day and you overtake your opponent in political polls for the first time.  Simultaneously, the Chair of your opponent's political party has just been exposed for favoring your opponent over other party candidates in their Presidential nomination process.

Do you:

A.  Exploit this exposure to your political benefit by saying that you are now proven correct in that your opponent is "crooked" and that election process in American politics is "rigged" further solidifying and increasing your lead in political polls.

B.  Change the subject by asking a foreign country to release (supposed) e-mail from your opponent and then change the subject again by focusing on the father of a deceased US Army Muslim soldier for a week.  These two moves will cause you to lose your newfound lead in political polls by a large margin. 

On 5/2/2018 at 11:39 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

So who was Wikileaks working with then? What was their motivation?

Wikileaks wasn't/isn't working with anyone.  Their motivation is that they like to expose politicians for who they really are.  

On 5/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, row_33 said:

glad i ignore Pearl, this is way  too much of an ego trip

I use this to take the knees out of Trump haters like Tiberius.  It works like a charm.  i have shut the mouths of so many Trump haters I've lost count.  

I have no idea why Republicans don't use it.  No idea.

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... But they didn't want to expose that Trump was really a Clinton plant?

Absolutely! Why, that’s Pearlhowardman’s job. And he’s doing it soooooooo well. He’s saving the world with his revelations. Bless his pointy little head. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Absolutely! Why, that’s Pearlhowardman’s job. And he’s doing it soooooooo well. He’s saving the world with his revelations. Bless his pointy little head. 

How do you feel about this administration calling law enforcement "storm troopers"?