Joe B:. 15 Takeaways from McDermott/Beane from combine.

PIZ

8 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I am noting that Beane said Joe B  had asked about Josh Allen when he meant Josh Rosen. But he didn't, Joe B had said Rosen.

Does Brandon Bean have Josh Allen on his mind? Hmmmmm.

And thanks great article PIZ.

He sure did... Joe B said Rosen but yet Beane said he said Allen, and he didn’t. 

I would love love to be a fly on the wall when they talk x’s and o’s With Allen.

22 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I am noting that Beane said Joe B  had asked about Josh Allen when he meant Josh Rosen. But he didn't, Joe B had said Rosen.

Maybe Browns will eliminate the confusion signing both Josh damn QBs with picks #1 and #4.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

ROTFLMAO!  Did anyone else catch where Joe B asked McDermott how he navigates the canned answer all the draft prospects give him, and McDermott put his hand on Joe's arm and said "How do you navigate through the canned answers that I give?"

32 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I did notice that.  Oh God, Please No

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

God no. Please no. I would even give them a pass on drafting Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson but not Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ROTFLMAO!  Did anyone else catch where Joe B asked McDermott how he navigates the canned answer all the draft prospects give him, and McDermott put his hand on Joe's arm and said "How do you navigate through the canned answers that I give?"

LOL Yes I loved that one. It surprised me it was very witty and very funny.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1