Terry and Kim, I implore you to make this man rich, and he will reciprocate.

Kelsos cap

17 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

According to him.......after a pass with no gain on 1st down the Bills ran the ball 82% of the time(versus 50% league average) and were then only successful 13% of the time(versus 28% league average).:doh:

and this is why you need an analytics department checking out both your team and your opponents. 

I think everything your talking about is already changing...they fired Dennison and hired Daboll...they also fired all the analytical ppl and are hiring/have hired a new analytic team...everything being complained about is already mute and we have to wait till next season to see what has changed

30 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

I think everything your talking about is already changing...they fired Dennison and hired Daboll...they also fired all the analytical ppl and are hiring/have hired a new analytic team...everything being complained about is already mute and we have to wait till next season to see what has changed

It's spelled moot you dotard.

33 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

It's spelled moot you dotard.

Hard to criticize a first year freshman HC. Hiring is a two way street. Can't always get what you want.
as they build some pedigree, and i might say they already have , Bills will become more attractive to Coaching and Players.
The type of analytics presented by Sharp are certainly wise to plug into the Equation. On that? I agree with the OP.

interesting thread again somehow it has become.

You folks are awesome