Mel Kiper's new Big Board and Position Rankings

DCOrange

On 2/16/2018 at 1:07 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

I will be shocked if Cleveland trades down.  The last thing they want is more picks in money ball fashion with Dorsey and company now in charge.

I dislike that trading down has become synonomous with "moneyball." 

Matthew Fairburn @MatthewFairburn

Mel Kiper Jr. asked about Josh Allen's completion percentage: "Stats are for losers in my opinion. The guy won."
Quote:
Matthew Fairburn‏ @MatthewFairburn

Mel Kiper Jr. is having another conference call. On why Lamar Jackson isn't a first-rounder: "It’s the accuracy throwing the football. Finished career around 57 percent."

24 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:
Matthew Fairburn @MatthewFairburn

Mel Kiper Jr. asked about Josh Allen's completion percentage: "Stats are for losers in my opinion. The guy won."
Quote:
Matthew Fairburn‏ @MatthewFairburn

Mel Kiper Jr. is having another conference call. On why Lamar Jackson isn't a first-rounder: "It’s the accuracy throwing the football. Finished career around 57 percent."

Lol Kiper lost credibility with me years ago...the Colts GM was right when he said, “Who the hell is Mel Kiper?!?”

Turns out he’s just another Joe Shmo 

I could honestly see Cleveland trade up and go QB then RB. It wouldn’t be a stretch and they get both positions of need. I’d be pretty ecstatic if I were a Browns fan after that. 

The Colts wanting the RB would be the kink in their plans, which is why the Browns could take him #1 overall and then remove the need for the Colts. 

The Colts still get their #2 option and extra picks.