Notes From The Zionist Deep State

Tiberius

I'm sure the deep state conspiracy theorists in Israel are saying its a state plot! 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/middleeast/israel-police-netanyahu/index.html

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
In a televised statement, Netanyahu said that the allegations against him would be dismissed, repeating what has become his catchphrase, "There will be nothing because there is nothing."
In a statement given moments before police issued their official findings, he said: "I think about the good of the country not for personal reasons of the press, but only for the country, and nothing will stop me from doing this, not even the attacks against me, and believe me they're never ending.

"And, therefore, today isn't different from any other days which I've been through in past 20 years."

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm sure the deep state conspiracy theorists in Israel are saying its a state plot! 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/middleeast/israel-police-netanyahu/index.html

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
In a televised statement, Netanyahu said that the allegations against him would be dismissed, repeating what has become his catchphrase, "There will be nothing because there is nothing."
In a statement given moments before police issued their official findings, he said: "I think about the good of the country not for personal reasons of the press, but only for the country, and nothing will stop me from doing this, not even the attacks against me, and believe me they're never ending.

"And, therefore, today isn't different from any other days which I've been through in past 20 years."

Netanyahu should get Bob Menendez' lawyers over to Jerusalem ASAP.  They'll know what to do.

• 3 months later...

th?id=OIP.hdtWhJZ4O10o_qGDsXuK2QHaFL&w=2

Netanyahu on Top of World at Home as Political Wins Add Up...

(Bloomberg) -- Yoaz Hendel, a former adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu, has become one of his fiercest right-wing critics, denouncing his policies in columns and talk shows, and leading a rally against the corruption that’s allegedly permeated his government.

Now, even Hendel is reconsidering his views of the Israeli prime minister, impressed by his role in the transfer of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, the unraveling of the Iran nuclear deal, and Israel’s strikes against Iranian military forces in Syria. He’s not alone. Netanyahu’s popularity has surged in recent polls, overshadowing the graft probes that have already produced police recommendations to indict him in two cases.

“It’s not that anything’s changed in terms of his attempts to undermine our democracy and institutions,” said Hendel, who quit as the prime minister’s top spokesman in 2012. “But I need to recognize that the way he’s coping with strategic challenges are forcing me, and others on the right who were questioning his leadership, to think about his accomplishments as a statesman.”

Netanyahu’s grip on power is still potentially in jeopardy, and his political successes shouldn’t have a bearing on Attorney General Avihai Mandelblit’s decision whether to indict him in the corruption cases -- in theory at least. But it would take an especially aggressive attorney general to indict a popular, sitting prime minister for the first time in Israel’s history, said Eran Vigoda-Gadot, a political science professor at Haifa University.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:12 AM, Tiberius said:

Nah, this is just about corruption, not treason

There's no treason re: Donald Trump.

There is treason re: Barack Obama, however.

http://www.ronpisaturo.com/blog/2012/03/27/is-obamas-hot-mic-conversation-with/

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin].

Note 1:  

The definition of treason is extremely specific and is spelled out in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution; it is the only crime defined by the Constitution itself:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Note 2:

There is nothing in the law that indicates a time limit in which to bring charges (No Statute of Limitations)

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

There's no treason re: Donald Trump.

There is treason re: Barack Obama, however.

http://www.ronpisaturo.com/blog/2012/03/27/is-obamas-hot-mic-conversation-with/

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin].

Note 1:  

The definition of treason is extremely specific and is spelled out in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution; it is the only crime defined by the Constitution itself:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Note 2:

There is nothing in the law that indicates a time limit in which to bring charges (No Statute of Limitations)

I could see Trump selling away our technology for a big kick back. He's just sitting back and hauling in the cash his minions like Kushner, Ivanka and Cohen are demanding from corporations and foreign nations. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I could see Trump selling away our technology for a big kick back. He's just sitting back and hauling in the cash his minions like Kushner, Ivanka and Cohen are demanding from corporations and foreign nations. 

"No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act,..."

I think there's more than two witnesses who saw Obama commit treason with Russia regarding the 2012 US Presidential election.  About 200 million more witnesses - video!

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

"No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act,..."

I think there's more than two witnesses who saw Obama commit treason with Russia regarding the 2012 US Presidential election.  About 200 million more witnesses - video!

Jeff Session could get back in Trump's favor by bringing charges against Obama! 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Change some proper nouns and you've just described the Mission Statement for the Clinton Global Initiative

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm new here, but... Why do you hate our country?

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

So sad. Nonsense post after nonsense post with zero substance.

He's kind of like the car radio on a long trip.  It's background noise you just ignore, until you hear a Tom Petty song and get violently angry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3