Pats "Locker room divided"?

CLTbills

15 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I don't see it as being about stubbornness. It's about having principles and living with them. Not just living with them when it's convenient

And yeah, I can see it bothering players. Belichick's never worried about that, and for good reason.

Yup.  The reason they win 12 games every year and go to half the Super Bowls is exactly because BB holds players to that standard.

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  The reason they win 12 games every year and go to half the Super Bowls is exactly because BB holds players to that standard.

This is also probably a little bit of a pattern for Butler. Yes they needed an upgrade at CB, but they brought in Gilmore for similar money they could have paid Butler. I would imagine situations like this are a huge reason as to why that move happened the way it did. 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:15 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

not only divided   whiny little bitches 

Only one Patriots player spoke on locker-cleanout day

The Patriots returned to Massachusetts not as Super Bowl victors for the sixth time but as runners-up for the fifth. As they cleaned out their lockers and exited the facility for the finally time of the 2017-18 season, only one player spoke to the media. Via NBC Sports 

“I ain’t got nothing for you,” Bademosi said. “I don’t owe you guys sh-t.”

I sympathize, but as has been pointed out - there was a big "media blowup" about Cam Newton's post-Superbowl behavior towards the media

There does seem to be a bit of a double standard going on here with the Pats and Brady.

38 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I sympathize, but as has been pointed out - there was a big "media blowup" about Cam Newton's post-Superbowl behavior towards the media

There does seem to be a bit of a double standard going on here with the Pats and Brady.

One guy (Cam) having a hissy fit, I can see that.  (was this where Cam was being called a wussy for not diving  for a loose ball or making an attempt to tackle?)    

The entire locker room not talking...  is a bit more than that.  

“I don’t owe you guys sh-t.”???    Actually I think they do.    

Marshawn Lynch   -  I'm only here so I don't get fined.  

It's a double standard only if you excuse Cam.   I didn't   ;)