Two awesome new stats about the Pats***

Rubes

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Our team is the only one to go to four in a row.  No one has done that since, or (I believe) will in the future.

And 3/5 of your SB victories are tainted with egregious rule violations (i.e. spying) that the league swept under the rug.  Additionally, this year the league got you to the game.  Interesting how you couldn't win it without their help.

And your still wondering what it feels like for your team to win a superbowl

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

And your still wondering what it feels like for your team to win a superbowl

Awww, somebody is having a bad Monday morning :lol:.  Just once I want to see how you all do in the regular season when the league doesn't help you out.

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Dude you guys just lost to Foles, I would have my head in the toilet for most of the day if I were u.

Foles played well. He converted 9 of 11 third downs. He earned that mvp. Nothing to hang your head about.

Besides 5 lombardis is still pretty sweet.

Since 2000, the Pats* are 214-74 in the regular season, with15 playoff appearances including 8 Super Bowls, 5 of which they won.

Since 2000, the Bills are 121-167 in the regular season, with one (uno) playoff appearance, which they lost.

Bills fans ain't got no room to be makin' fun of nobody.

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Dude you guys just lost to Foles, I would have my head in the toilet for most of the day if I were u.

No my head is not gonna be in any toilet. You dont win them all, and in your case you dont win any. 

It was still nice to be in the game and have a chance to win the game. And that goes to the greatness of brady. Hes the sole reason they even had any chance. 

Maybe one day your team will enjoy a championship. Philadelphia earned it. 

12 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

No my head is not gonna be in any toilet. You dont win them all, and in your case you dont win any. 

It was still nice to be in the game and have a chance to win the game. And that goes to the greatness of brady. Hes the sole reason they even had any chance. 

3 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

No need to project back onto me man. So you guys had the worst defensive performance in a super bowl since its inception. Hold your head up hi baby.

Me personally, I would rather drink a bottle of Jack and try to delete that game from memory.

9 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

What's the cliché, when you point 1 figure you have 4 pointing back at you? FOUR. Think about it. This is beyond dumb.

You must have a !@#$ed up thumb.

37 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Could have been worse. Could have loss to Blake Bortles

I think Bortles only threw 1 TD in that game and really didn't do much. 

Foles passed for 373 3 TD's on you guys and it was in the Super Bowl. 

Like i said, drink a bottle of Jack and put your head in the toilet. You will feel a little bit better tomorrow. 

41 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Could have been worse. Could have loss to Blake Bortles

Don't project onto Buffalo, you need to talk about how this game made you feel. I'm guessing your here just to vent and maybe feel a little better about yourself. I'm here for you man, just vent out, let it all go right now. It's not healthy feeling the way you do right now, let me help you.

Was thinking about this today while driving, NE and Denver combined, for 10 losses out of the 52 SB, about 1 in every 5. Add in Buffalo and Minnesota, that's 18 out of 52, about one third of the SB's lost by just four teams. Which then got me thinking, which teams have the best winning percentage? Here's the answer...

Team Wins Losses Percentage
Baltimore Ravens 2 0 1.00
New York Jets 1 0 1.00
Tampa Bay 1 0 1.00
New Orleans 1 0 1.00
San Fran 5 1 0.83
New York Giants 4 1 0.80
Pittsburgh 6 2 0.75
Green Bay 4 2 0.67
Dallas 5 3 0.63
Washington 3 2 0.60
New England 5 5 0.50
Oakland 2 2 0.50
Baltimore/Indy Colts 2 2 0.50
LA/St. Louis Rams 2 2 0.50
Kansas City 1 1 0.50
Chicago 1 1 0.50
Miami 2 3 0.40
Denver 3 5 0.38
Philadelphia 1 2 0.33
Seattle 1 2 0.33
Minnesota  0 4 0.00
Buffalo 0 4 0.00
Cincy 0 2 0.00
Atlanta 0 2 0.00
Carolina 0 2 0.00
San Diego 0 1 0.00
Tennessee 0 1 0.00
Arizona 0 1

16 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Well as a abills fan I guess thats all you have

This is why you were banned from the last board.  Not just because you like the Pats.

Great to watch your team lose yesterday.  Even better to see all of the discord and defections.

Enjoy the dvd’s.  Our time is still ahead of us.