The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Pocahontas Iowa is a real place like Indianola Iowa and Titonka Iowa that are salt in Native American wounds and desecrating graves from Manhattan to Montana and Seattle to Miami....the lies of genocidal conquerors....no decent human being should vote for the polluter oil war crime profiteering bankster zionists of the blueRED redBLUE duopoly single war Party controls USA....I am Cherokee because my dad called his grandmother a SQUAW....I am voting WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs make earth Green again 

3 hours ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

Pocahontas Iowa is a real place like Indianola Iowa and Titonka Iowa that are salt in Native American wounds and desecrating graves from Manhattan to Montana and Seattle to Miami....the lies of genocidal conquerors....no decent human being should vote for the polluter oil war crime profiteering bankster zionists of the blueRED redBLUE duopoly single war Party controls USA....I am Cherokee because my dad called his grandmother a SQUAW....I am voting WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs make earth Green again 

buffalo-bill-cody-portrait-746x976.jpg................" Could you stop posting nonsense under my name"

.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

B-boy Bonnies.....William F Cody ranch was across the road from my father's house AND THOSE OF US who learned SENSE about Buffalo BILL and are BILLs fans here need the truth you foolishly brand nonSENSE ..... I WILL guess you condemned #7 great 9ner Kaep for telling the truth about murderous cops just minutes from his football stadium the slave song and genocide flag ??? Grow up and learn by reading all my posts ....Cody was going to send my dad to college but died in Denver of a heart attack the year after his promise made in Iowa