Nunes Memo to be Released

Just now, westside said:

Proof?

Nunes wasn't given access to the information. Only a few were within the house. Nunes sent gowdy. It made more sense, as gowdy was more familiar with this type of mumbo-jumbo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Nunes wasn't given access to the information. Only a few were within the house. Nunes sent gowdy. It made more sense, as gowdy was more familiar with this type of mumbo-jumbo.

Thanks Boyst, I was just playing his silly game. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I forgot to add, they're also being sued by Trump for defamation. 

They need access to the servers to prove their case. 

That's not the part that doesn't make sense to me.  In ordinary circumstances, you can make an argument that Buzzfeed would sue to get that information to save itself.

But, if we are to believe that someone connected to DNC murdered Rich and also pulled some heavy strings to completely whitewash the investigation that spanned multiple law enforcement agencies, how can we believe that these people would allow the lawsuit to have been filed and proceed in the first place.  It's not that hard to put a financially struggling publication out of business within a week.   That's the part that doesn't make sense to me.  There are a lot of DNC friendlies at the helm of Buzzfeed.

Don't you folks remember that we were told that Seth Rich was such a good marksman that he shot himself in the head............ TWICE.

Others say he was killed during a robbery, yet nothing was taken.

And Seth Rich's family told Hannity to keep his mouth shut.

Oh yeah, this mystery isn't fishy in the least.

28 minutes ago, GG said:

That's not the part that doesn't make sense to me.  In ordinary circumstances, you can make an argument that Buzzfeed would sue to get that information to save itself.

But, if we are to believe that someone connected to DNC murdered Rich and also pulled some heavy strings to completely whitewash the investigation that spanned multiple law enforcement agencies, how can we believe that these people would allow the lawsuit to have been filed and proceed in the first place.  It's not that hard to put a financially struggling publication out of business within a week.   That's the part that doesn't make sense to me.  There are a lot of DNC friendlies at the helm of Buzzfeed.

I'd posit the confusion cuts to the core of our disagreements in the past. This isn't a partisan divide we're seeing - it's not just Obama flunkies clinging to power. It's much deeper and nefarious. The battle lines aren't R v D or even C v L. It's far more systemic. There has been a massive changing of the guard in power players behind the scenes going on now for over a year - most of which will never be covered in full. The result is lots of people who were formerly protected are now exposed. 

The puppets had their strings cut months ago - four months ago now to be exact - the fallout we are seeing is what happens when the puppets lose the financial cover of their masters. They can't stop a lawsuit anymore. They can't rig the system. 

They've been cut loose. 

Hence the panic.

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Don't you folks remember that we were told that Seth Rich was such a good marksman that he shot himself in the head............ TWICE.

Others say he was killed during a robbery, yet nothing was taken.

And Seth Rich's family told Hannity to keep his mouth shut.

Oh yeah, this mystery isn't fishy in the least.

I think the top one was Foster who was shot twice in the head in a "suicide". :beer:

But the rest yeah. There's a lot that doesn't add up unless you are willing to entertain other possibilities besides a robbery gone wrong.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd posit the confusion cuts to the core of our disagreements in the past. This isn't a partisan divide we're seeing - it's not just Obama flunkies clinging to power. It's much deeper and nefarious. The battle lines aren't R v D or even C v L. It's far more systemic. There has been a massive changing of the guard in power players behind the scenes going on now for over a year - most of which will never be covered in full. The result is lots of people who were formerly protected are now exposed. 

The puppets had their strings cut months ago - four months ago now to be exact - the fallout we are seeing is what happens when the puppets lose the financial cover of their masters. They can't stop a lawsuit anymore. They can't rig the system. 

They've been cut loose. 

Hence the panic.

I think the top one was Foster who was shot twice in the head in a "suicide". :beer:

But the rest yeah. There's a lot that doesn't add up unless you are willing to entertain other possibilities besides a robbery gone wrong.

Sorry, I got my facts wrong.

How many times was Rich shot agin?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's your shift to take on the 5 or so liberal wack-jobs....

Liberal hacks exist in my immediate family, so I am used to it.

It's pretty bad.

I just wanna stick to Bills related stuff and watching my Devils choke away a playoff spot, but my family makes it impossible.

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They've been cut loose. 

Still doesn't make sense because the lawsuit stands to take down DNC.   You can't convince me that they would let a Buzzfeed take them down.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Still doesn't make sense because the lawsuit stands to take down DNC.   You can't convince me that they would let a Buzzfeed take them down.

What I'm saying is that Buzzfeed and this lawsuit isn't what took the DNC down. It's already happened out of sight of the public. 

Buzzfeed's lawsuit is the fait accompli of the hollowing out of the power structure behind the DNC (and RNC) which has been going on for 12+ months behind the scenes.

There is nothing they can do to stop it now.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What I'm saying is that Buzzfeed and this lawsuit isn't what took the DNC down. It's already happened out of sight of the public. 

Buzzfeed's lawsuit is the fait accompli of the hollowing out of the power structure behind the DNC (and RNC) which has been going on for 12+ months behind the scenes.

There is nothing they can do to stop it now.

If the structure is already being hollowed out, and the lawsuit is the fait accompli, then there's no benefit to the remaining power structure for the lawsuit to continue.   

Just now, GG said:

If the structure is already being hollowed out, and the lawsuit is the fait accompli, then there's no benefit to the remaining power structure for the lawsuit to continue.   

There's incredible benefit to the individuals who are now exposed and left in the open. These are BIG NAMES that still carry clout in the public eye. Names that still have friendly media cover in the complicit MSM who have helped build this collusion narrative. 

The lawsuit threatens to expose all these people. That they're fighting it still, despite having their strings cut, is a testament to their self preservation instincts - not their intelligence.