Everybody's invited over to Jordan Poyer's place to watch the Super Bowl

43 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pretty sad that some fans really believed than an NFL player would invite random people into his home, Bills fans or not.

Sure a lot of these guys love Bills mafia when they are in the stadiums but probably could care less about them outside of 'work'.

What is sadder is that your life is so sad you try to lie to the fan base with "sources" and high level business meetings non sense. Get better at life. 

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pretty sad that some fans really believed than an NFL player would invite random people into his home, Bills fans or not.

Sure a lot of these guys love Bills mafia when they are in the stadiums but probably could care less about them outside of 'work'.

Ya know what is sad? a troll who is so desperate for attention he has mentioned multiple times " about his high level meetings" and delusional non-exsistant sources. Look play it straight. Most likely the burger King you are employed at has a shift meeting everyday?

So yea, you go to a "meeting" 

in the past your trolling at least had entertainment value. But lately your act has grown tiresome. Get some counseling,  and try and improve your self of steam. 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:04 PM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Yep she got the golden pass right to the top of the van.  I think Hyde's significant other was up there once too, as was Logan Thomas'

I guess now I have to go back to the wrist bands for paying parkers. All walk ins $5 No Exceptions

11 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I guess now I have to go back to the wrist bands for paying parkers. All walk ins $5 No Exceptions

Gonna have to hire wristband enforcers, along with the folding table label guys and the dizzy bat police

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Gonna have to hire wristband enforcers, along with the folding table label guys and the dizzy bat police

Already done. Their were a couple of other people of interest in the lot this year. In the interest of their privacy my lips are sealed...,

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I think you need to have your name on the Guest Access List at the gated to his community.  

people thinking they could just show up....  lol 

On 1/31/2018 at 3:54 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

Damn it!.  I just bought a new table, gallon of lighter fluid, and a 30-pack of Keystone Light.  

Edited by Badthingsman