Buffalo Bills 2018 draft picks and value

Estro

There has been plenty of talk about the Bills trading up and trading down in the 2018 NFL Draft.  It's that time of year, where the intrigue and speculation  of what teams might be thinking come draft day.  The excitement this year is ramped up even more with the multiple 1st & 2nd round picks.  I thought it'd be helpful to run down the full list of the Bills draft picks and the value each one holds according to multiple draft charts.  This way as a fan when you're envisioning different trade up or trade down scenarios you can have an idea of what it'll take to execute those trades.  The first value listed is from the infamous Jimmy Johnson trade value chart, the second one is a more updated version since the last CBA which may be a bit more accurate:

#21 (800, 260.8)

#22 (780, 252.7)

#53 (370, 106.3)

#56 (340, 98.3)

#95 (120, 40.3)

I'll fill in the 4th round and later picks after compensatory picks have been handed out.

For the record I'm all for flipping one of those 1st round picks for a 2018 2nd & 3rd plus a mid round 2019 draft pick.  My dream scenario is heading into day 2 of the NFL draft with three 2nd round picks and two 3rd round picks.  You can find a lot of talent in that area

Lerois quote:

“draft board is looking really good. Some pretty amazing trades and we will get our guy...”

Our top ten prospects

who we are targeting

If, who and when we will trade up or down 

Leroi expresses regret he could not share it here...

Edited by Schmuggs

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2018 at 7:23 PM, Schmuggs said:

Lerois quote:

“draft board is looking really good. Some pretty amazing trades and we will get our guy...”

Our top ten prospects

who we are targeting

If, who and when we will trade up or down 

Leroi expresses regret he could not share it here...

Has Leroi been able to divulge more info? thank you

5 hours ago, crack said:

Has Leroi been able to divulge more info? thank you

Yeah man, Leroi is sharing his info.

I would love to divulge, but, I’ll let Leroi do his thing. 

“1.The draft board and who we are targeting.

2.What moves we are going to make in the draft 

3.Free agency

4. Plan for QB. 

5. Kyle Williams situation”

All these topics have been discussed and shared (not here)

Edited by Schmuggs

Just my 2 cents...

Does it really matter that anyone here on TSW gets to see some "supposed insider(s) information"?  Who cares if they know what may or may not happen prior to the events occurring in F/A or the draft.  Regardless of if what is posted by these insiders is even true, there is nothing you can do about it, and there is plenty of time to comment on the moves/draft picks after the fact.

On 2018-03-01 at 12:29 PM, Schmuggs said:

3.Free agency

4. Plan for QB. 

Made an account to reply. So when is he going to divulge this stuff fully?

11 hours ago, joshreed said:

Made an account to reply. So when is he going to divulge this stuff fully?

When he can, hopefully very soon. 

Leroi is waiting to be reinstated.

Edited by Schmuggs
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/1/2018 at 12:29 PM, Schmuggs said:

3.Free agency

4. Plan for QB. 

Was this info shared on any other forum?

On 1/28/2018 at 5:35 PM, Estro said:

There has been plenty of talk about the Bills trading up and trading down in the 2018 NFL Draft.  It's that time of year, where the intrigue and speculation  of what teams might be thinking come draft day.  The excitement this year is ramped up even more with the multiple 1st & 2nd round picks.  I thought it'd be helpful to run down the full list of the Bills draft picks and the value each one holds according to multiple draft charts.  This way as a fan when you're envisioning different trade up or trade down scenarios you can have an idea of what it'll take to execute those trades.  The first value listed is from the infamous Jimmy Johnson trade value chart, the second one is a more updated version since the last CBA which may be a bit more accurate:

#21 (800, 260.8)

#22 (780, 252.7)

#53 (370, 106.3)

#56 (340, 98.3)

#95 (120, 40.3)

I'll fill in the 4th round and later picks after compensatory picks have been handed out.

For the record I'm all for flipping one of those 1st round picks for a 2018 2nd & 3rd plus a mid round 2019 draft pick.  My dream scenario is heading into day 2 of the NFL draft with three 2nd round picks and two 3rd round picks.  You can find a lot of talent in that area

A 1st this year straight up should be worth a 1st and 2nd next year, IF you can find a buyer.  Picks in the next year are typically discounted by a round.