The Time is Now McBeane!

The time is overdue , the time is now . U guys know what I'm talking bout QB. There's 3 elite guys in this class Darnold, Mayfield & Rosen. We got to get one of these guys and we got to do whatever it takes . Next yrs draft is not looking good for QBs not at all there is no Mannings or Lucks in the horizon.  There is no such thing as the perfect prospect at QB or any other positions for that matter.  

I can care less bout filling holes at DT or Wr in this upcoming draft as long as the biggest hole hasnt been filled at QB. We've gone down this route plenty of times and it hasn't gotten us to where we want to be.  If the Bills brain trust feels like there's 3 franchise caliber QBs in this draft they need to get one.  

The Colts at 3 are the perfect team to make a deal with they have there franchise guy in place with Luck . They also have holes on there team and with no elite high caliber players at the top of the draft they will be open to moving down collecting pks and filling there roster. I got the deal for them if I'm the Bills. Offer our 2 firsts and add a player to the deal that fills the biggest hole on that team at LT Cordy Glenn. I believe the Colts will jump to the chance to add a franchise LT with 3yrs and 23mil left on his deal which is very cap friendly. Cordy and 2 firsts should get this deal done.  

Once we make this deal we are still left with our 2 2s and a 3 to fill holes immediately to help our team. This deal makes to much sense to me.  I'm tired of us bypassing the biggest need in sports(QB)  for Corners, DTs and Wrs . Just look at the AFC over these last 17yrs only 4 QBs have gone to the Superbowl,  Brady, Peyton, Ben and Flacco. What's the common theme here u need a freaking QB... So please McBeane find a way to get us to the top and get one of these guys. What's worst that can happen we will be a Wr short on Sundays. The QB won't pan out? Like people say either go big or go home. 

No more excuses fill the mother of all holes QB . Franchise QBs make up for so much short comings on a team. They are the ultimate hole fillers i don't want to here about anything else come late April i want a freakin QB  . McBeane the time is now!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Can we stop with the McBeane thing? I know McDermott is hard to spell, but give it a shot. You’ll figure it out. 

Like Hurney and Fox were Furney, it suggests they are a team that thinks and acts as one.

McBeane VS McDermott and Beane

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Can we stop with the McBeane thing? I know McDermott is hard to spell, but give it a shot. You’ll figure it out. 

Actually, I prefer everyone spell it out with formal titles. National Football League Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills Sean McDermott and General Manager Brandon Beane. Anything less than that is just lazy, IMO

Edited by ProcessTheTrust
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Like Hurney and Fox were Furney, it suggests they are a team that thinks and acts as one.

McBeane VS McDermott and Beane

More like an offshoot of trite entertainment tabloid BS, a la Bennifer or Brangelina. 

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

this ^   

no college QB can be called elite until they can prove themselves in NFL games.  

Elite prospects,  Nobody is a slam dunk coming out of college but if they check the majority of attributes your looking for then go get one of them.  I'm not a scout but i can tell u from watching over 30yrs of football these 3 have the most chance of excelling on the next level. There's a steep drop off to Allen, Lamar and especially Mason.  If the Bills brain trust believes in them go get em no matter the cost. Basically what I'm saying is let's not let a need at another position keep us from getting a QB  that can possibly be here for 15yrs or so.  Holes can be filled with the rest of the draft and free agency and even via player development on the roster.

9 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

In a pinch you can even say McD and people will know what ya mean ?

When i say McBeane its obviously in reference to both men as a team. 

4 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

The time is overdue , the time is now . U guys know what I'm talking bout QB. There's 3 elite guys in this class Darnold, Mayfield & Rosen. We got to get one of these guys and we got to do whatever it takes . Next yrs draft is not looking good for QBs not at all there is no Mannings or Lucks in the horizon.  There is no such thing as the perfect prospect at QB or any other positions for that matter.  

I can care less bout filling holes at DT or Wr in this upcoming draft as long as the biggest hole hasnt been filled at QB. We've gone down this route plenty of times and it hasn't gotten us to where we want to be.  If the Bills brain trust feels like there's 3 franchise caliber QBs in this draft they need to get one.  

The Colts at 3 are the perfect team to make a deal with they have there franchise guy in place with Luck . They also have holes on there team and with no elite high caliber players at the top of the draft they will be open to moving down collecting pks and filling there roster. I got the deal for them if I'm the Bills. Offer our 2 firsts and add a player to the deal that fills the biggest hole on that team at LT Cordy Glenn. I believe the Colts will jump to the chance to add a franchise LT with 3yrs and 23mil left on his deal which is very cap friendly. Cordy and 2 firsts should get this deal done.  

Once we make this deal we are still left with our 2 2s and a 3 to fill holes immediately to help our team. This deal makes to much sense to me.  I'm tired of us bypassing the biggest need in sports(QB)  for Corners, DTs and Wrs . Just look at the AFC over these last 17yrs only 4 QBs have gone to the Superbowl,  Brady, Peyton, Ben and Flacco. What's the common theme here u need a freaking QB... So please McBeane find a way to get us to the top and get one of these guys. What's worst that can happen we will be a Wr short on Sundays. The QB won't pan out? Like people say either go big or go home. 

No more excuses fill the mother of all holes QB . Franchise QBs make up for so much short comings on a team. They are the ultimate hole fillers i don't want to here about anything else come late April i want a freakin QB  . McBeane the time is now!

Just accept the fact that you got about a 50/50 shot at whomever you choose actually  working out and becoming that elite guy.  Moving up to to #3 likely means of the 3 guys you list we're getting Mayfield who of all of them is probably the most risky pick too.   The only thing going for him is the NFL doesn't hand out suspensions for drinking too much, but that does often lead to things that do.

24 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Hey Jimmy10 i love the Wu Tang and the Bills maybe more then u do but what's with the combination of logos? I won't tell u how to use your logos don't tell me not to use McBeane.  Lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Except McBeane is a contraction referring to head coach Sean McDermott and GM Brandon Beane, you know, since they both make personnel decisions.

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Just accept the fact that you got about a 50/50 shot at whomever you choose actually  working out and becoming that elite guy.  Moving up to to #3 likely means of the 3 guys you list we're getting Mayfield who of all of them is probably the most risky pick too.   The only thing going for him is the NFL doesn't hand out suspensions for drinking too much, but that does often lead to things that do.

Mayfield is no where near a drunk he's not Manzeil people need to stop with this lazy comparisons. I believe he's the best out of the 3 if he was 2inches taller he would definitely be drafted ahead of them.  The kid has great anticipation and vision he manipulates the pocket like a seasoned pro already. He understands his height and plays around it just like Brees or Russ. The most important physical feature on a smaller guy is hand size and his hands are big.

15 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Hey Jimmy10 i love the Wu Tang and the Bills maybe more then u do but what's with the combination of logos? I won't tell u how to use your logos don't tell me not to use McBeane.  Lol. 

When I start calling them the Wuffalo Tangbills then you’ve got yourself a deal. 

I like McBeane.   They are a team.   McDermott doesn't report to Beane in a traditional sense.   Beane does the business side and McD coaches the players.   They both do personnel decisions and they both effectively work for the Pegs.   Anyone who tries to orient this as Beane has hiring and firing rights over the coach is in all likelihood wrong.  They are a two headed monster.    Beane has no coach-hiring skills.  He's never done it.   Doubt if he would even know how to do it.   He's a personnel guy who goes and gets the players the coaches need for the schemes they are running.  If anything, from a purely on-the'field football perspective, the GM reports TO the coach, not the other way around.    Beane didn't hire Daboll, McD did.   KB came in FA because McD said it was ok, not bc Beane dictated it.   

They are a team.  McBeane works.  

Just now, 8-8 Forever? said:

I like McBeane.   They are a team.   McDermott doesn't report to Beane in a traditional sense.   Beane does the business side and McD coaches the players.   They both do personnel decisions and they both effectively work for the Pegs.   Anyone who tries to orient this as Beane has hiring and firing rights over the coach is in all likelihood wrong.  They are a two headed monster.    Beane has no coach-hiring skills.  He's never done it.   Doubt if he would even know how to do it.   He's a personnel guy who goes and gets the players the coaches need for the schemes they are running.  If anything, from a purely on-the'field football perspective, the GM reports TO the coach, not the other way around.    Beane didn't hire Daboll, McD did.   KB came in FA because McD said it was ok, not bc Beane dictated it.   

They are a team.  McBeane works.   Pray they continue to work as a team.