Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

• 2 months later...

Is Trump going to testify in his own defense in the hush money trial?

Imagine the fun:

- Stormy testifies "i had sex with him, and he offered to pay me $120,000 to remain quiet about it."

- Trump testifies and says ... what? 

Option A: I didn't have sex with her, but I offered to pay her money just so she'd stop with all her false claims."

- Cross-examination: it become fair game to question him about whether he's had sex with other "adult" performers. It becomes relevant to talk about the shape of his pen!s (remember, she rather colorfully described it). It become Bill Clinton and Monica.

Option B: He doesn't testify. Her testimony goes unrebutted.

Option C:  He testifes, admits he had sex with her, but says ... what else?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2024 at 11:38 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

Is Trump going to testify in his own defense in the hush money trial?

Imagine the fun:

- Stormy testifies "i had sex with him, and he offered to pay me $120,000 to remain quiet about it."

- Trump testifies and says ... what? 

Option A: I didn't have sex with her, but I offered to pay her money just so she'd stop with all her false claims."

- Cross-examination: it become fair game to question him about whether he's had sex with other "adult" performers. It becomes relevant to talk about the shape of his pen!s (remember, she rather colorfully described it). It become Bill Clinton and Monica.

Option B: He doesn't testify. Her testimony goes unrebutted.

Option 😄 He testifes, admits he had sex with her, but says ... what else?

The left and genitals.  

Or he just doesn't as the case has already collapsed 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left and genitals.  

Or he just doesn't as the case has already collapsed 

Here we go again. You say the "case has already collapsed" because TRUMP told you so. 

Ask anyone with any expertise in criminal law and procedure and they'll tell you that the prosecution has laid out a surprisingly strong case - surprising because we didn't know how tight it was even without Cohen's testimony. Will the definitely get a conviction? Of course we don't know that now. They haven't even rested and we have no idea what the defense will put on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Good move, putting Stormy on the stand. She did more harm than good.  Another case about the collapse…

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If you'd told me in 2006 (when Stormy and Trump shared a minute or two of intimacy) that in 10 years the Republican nominee would be a guy who happily posed for a photo with an adult film actress when he was almost 60 years old, that the same nominee would be on video saying he just "grabs 'em by the p[]ssy," that the same nominee would be a twice divorced 69 year old who was quite openly cheating on his third wife, and that that same nominee would be the darling of Evanglicals, well ... Good Lord, how did we get here

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you'd told me in 2006 (when Stormy and Trump shared a minute or two of intimacy) that in 10 years the Republican nominee would be a guy who happily posed for a photo with an adult film actress when he was almost 60 years old, that the same nominee would be on video saying he just "grabs 'em by the p[]ssy," that the same nominee would be a twice divorced 69 year old who was quite openly cheating on his third wife, and that that same nominee would be the darling of Evanglicals, well ... Good Lord, how did we get here

Truly an embarrassment for our country. We’re f’d no matter what. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Were you alive 32 years ago?