I've lost all of my Saint Doug hate...

eball

14 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He won 9 games for one reason only: the Pats rested most of their starters in the final game for most of the game. If that game had mattered to NE, the Bills would have been bugsplat.

Seriously!  Look how his team got blown out yesterday when the Pats didn't rest their starters!

Edited by jmc12290

3 hours ago, eball said:

Well, I don't hate Marrone any more, but after witnessing yesterday's 4th quarter I'm sure as hell glad he's no longer our coach.

Marrone and Hackett absolutely blew the game with brutal predictability and lack of situational awareness.  It's stunning.

yep they did.

and i still loathe Marroney the Baloney

Edited by 3rdand12

Jaguars were totally over rated.

I have NO IDEA how that garbage offense put up 38 on the Steelers in Pittsburgh (defense got 7). Must be something about how they match up with Pittsburgh.

That "elite defense" got smoked by Big Ben and then Brady simply carved them up when it mattered.

I bet he eventually wares out his welcome and comes down back to earth next year. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I hate him more than the pats.  He quit on the city, the players and the fans.  He’s scum.  Good riddance and I’m glad ya lost you bum 

I hear ya.  Still couldn't actually bring myself to want to see the Patriots in another Super Bowl but there was a silver lining to that.