Case Keenum looking good

FLBillsGuy

Would like to have him.....been saying this as a potential next QB for the Bills.....Viks will take out Phili next weekend no doubt....Minnesota would be stupid to get rid of him...IMO.....

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Keenum Is looking very good. Oh and he's also playing pretty well at QB as well

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I haven't seen any other Vikes games, but if that was any indication of Keenum's play, no way I'd want him in Buffalo unless Diggs and Thielen came with him.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I haven't seen any other Vikes games, but if that was any indication of Keenum's play, no way I'd want him in Buffalo unless Diggs and Thielen came with him.

Haha I know, I was just making a joke about him looking good because of the thread title.

I don't really want Keenum either

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's peaking right now.

But I would take those two WR even without Keenum to replace the sad crew the Bills have now.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Would you like nothing better than Tyrod?

It's not that I think Tyrod is better than either of them, but the health risks of taking one of them and winding up with nothing, are huge

I know I have a better shot with them and hopefully our rookie QB can take over midseason.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

No. He will stay in Minnesota or go where Shumar goes if he gets a HC job

If I'm Case Keenum, I look at Diggs and Thielen, and get all biblical.

You know, that verse about "whither thou goest I shall go"?

Seriously, not to take away from Keenum, who had a great season and a great game, but those guys got some serious game themselves.

Those guys got some serious vertical and some serious willing to lay themselves out for him.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I know I have a better shot with them and hopefully our rookie QB can take over midseason.

You don't know Bradfords injury history.  You don't get it.  With Bradford you got to be able to say "our #2 can take over in preseason" and "our #2 can take over 1st game of the season" and.....

Keeping Bradford until mid season is an exceptional luxury not to be counted upon.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's peaking right now.

But I would take those two WR even without Keenum to replace the sad crew the Bills have now.

OH yeah.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan