Here is what I know about Bill's Insiders...

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

That employee could have been news picked up around the office and came from their kids who knows.

I know the guy that takes care of terry’s property in  St Regis Falls.  Believe me don was guessing everything. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The OP said that the Pegula's need to stop their kids from divulging inside information, not that they were using them to do it.  And sure I can see the kids doing it. They're kids and this is the age of social media and being able to send the stuff to people quickly and anonymously. 

Is their any evidence anyone can point to of this?

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I know the guy that takes care of terry’s property in  St Regis Falls.  Believe me don was guessing everything. 

And how do you know the guy that takes care of Terry's property is right? I'm sure he hasn't even been to Walleye Willies so just how much can you really trust him?

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

And how do you know the guy that takes care of Terry's property is right? I'm sure he hasn't even been to Walleye Willies so just how much can you really trust him?

How do you know what Don says is true. Better believe me.   

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:
4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

How do you know what Don says is true. Better believe me.   

Boy, I don't know mead, Has this property maintenance guy ever sold any hats or built any parking garages or come on here and deleted dozens of posts to prove he was honest and sincere?

7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Boy, I don't know mead, Has this property maintenance guy ever sold any hats or built any parking garages or come on here and deleted dozens of posts to prove he was honest and sincere?

He did buy me Wine.  at deer valley. 

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:
19 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

He did buy me Wine.  at deer valley.

That's good enough for me! I'm sold on his legitimacy.