Proud of the Bills and Bills fans

Beast

Definitely very optimistic about the future. 

I think we we might have our coach. He's had the team prepared pretty well for the majority of games this year and has them playing good, fundamentally sound football.  We have a bunch of draft picks in the top 3 rounds. We broke the drought and may hopefully be a bit more attractive to free agents. 

The Bills have talent at certain positions. There's too many holes to plus by next year. But a strong draft and some more savvy free agent signings like Hyde + Poyer will go a long way towards making the Bills even more competitive than this year. 

They NEED to make upgrading the QB position a priority though. Even if it's only a veteran stop gap, like Alex Smith, to help groom a future successor.

Overall, I am happy with this season. They definitely outperformed all expectations. They actually found ways to win games instead of finding ways to lose. That in itself is HUGE. McDermott seems to have done a heck of a job changing the culture at One Bills Drive, and that is something that was desperately needed. 

Thank you Bills for getting that 17 year anvil off our backs! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

that jacksonville defense was tough AF.  If not for Bortles figuring out he could run, this would have been our game.  This loss wasn't on Tyrod, he made some very nice throws that were dropped, he only had 2 or three bad throws all day.  I would argue that without Tyrod, we would have been embarrassed.  That isn't to say he should or will be our QB next year.  But this game was absolutely not on Tyrod.  Sometimes teams just perform better.  I love the Buffalo Bills, they gave us a season few expected.  We are on the right path.  I am excited for the future.  Now, Go Orange & Go Yankees!!!!