My Madden Prediction

GreggTX

I know it's just Madden, but I have fun with it. I play the games in simulation mode as a spectator using my  own CPU skill settings that I've been tweaking for years to keep the results more realistic, if that word can be applied to Madden.

After 58 minutes in which most of the offense was the Jax ground game, the Jags had a 13-10 lead and drove down to our 8 yd line when Hughes hammered Bortles on 3rd and goal, knocking the ball loose and Washington recovered for us. The Bills quickly drove down into the red zone where Hauschka sent the game into OT with 6 secs left to play in regulation time. 

In OT, the Bills went nowhere and gave up good field position. After a couple 1st downs the D stiffened just outside FG range and a nice punt return set up the O at the Bills 32. The Bills hit a couple nice passes and Tyrod got the Bills up close enough for the game winning kick as Haus-money went 3 for 3, including a 53 yarder.

Milano had  a great game with 2 sacks and a TFL as well as double digit tackles (as did Brown and Poyer). The Jags carved us up on the ground, but our D did a great job of making them settle for 3 as well as forcing that late fumble. It was a lot of fun to watch. I hope the real game goes like that.

I just wanted to share that one.

---------------------------

Game2 with updated rosters.

Bills win with only 57 sec left as Hauschka goes 6 for 6. Jags get 1st lead with under 7 min left in 4Q, but TT scrambles for 2 1st downs in the last 2 min to get the Bills in range for the GWFG from 53 yards out. Jags miss a desparate 59 yd att at the buzzer. Kyle Williams has 3 sacks and was MVP. Play of game: P Brown strips Fournette at the Bills 1 yd line and Hyde recovers.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 2

I was losing 6-0 in the fourth and came back. Threw a fade to KB over Bouye for the TD, but missed the XP. Then played a disguised coverage and Bortles threw a pick to Leon Johnson. Shady did the rest. 13-6. I really struggled stopping the run and throwing the ball, but did just enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

We need to stack the box and stop the run. Make Bortles beat us. He will eventually make a mistake. 

Agreed. They will do the same -- make TT beat that incredible secondary with a weak QB and receiving corps.

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I know it's just Madden, but I have fun with it. I play the games in simulation mode as a spectator using my  own CPU skill settings that I've been tweaking for years to keep the results more realistic, if that word can be applied to Madden.

After 58 minutes in which most of the offense was the Jax ground game, the Jags had a 13-10 lead and drove down to our 8 yd line when Hughes hammered Bortles on 3rd and goal, knocking the ball loose and Washington recovered for us. The Bills quickly drove down into the red zone where Hauschka sent the game into OT with 6 secs left to play in regulation time. 

In OT, the Bills went nowhere and gave up good field position. After a couple 1st downs the D stiffened just outside FG range and a nice punt return set up the O at the Bills 32. The Bills hit a couple nice passes and Tyrod got the Bills up close enough for the game winning kick as Haus-money went 3 for 3, including a 53 yarder.

Milano had  a great game with 2 sacks and a TFL as well as double digit tackles (as did Brown and Poyer). The Jags carved us up on the ground, but our D did a great job of making them settle for 3 as well as forcing that late fumble. It was a lot of fun to watch. I hope the real game goes like that.

Some follow up questions.

1. Did Shady play?

2. Was Doug Marrone eating a bologna sandwich at any point of the game?

3. Who got hurt first? Colt Anderson or EJ Gaines? 

4. How many times did Marrone punt in Bills territory?

• Haha (+1) 2

I will die if I have to watch this game my body cannot handle it

As a fan of the Bills and Madden, I approve this message.

I will be working my own "scenarios" in the game later.

No MUTs here!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts