The Rod Watson Article

The_Dude

For those who haven’t read it, get a load of this:

http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/03/rod-watson-playoff-game-please-dont-tell-me-any-more-about-it/

It seems like Rod is unhappy that we’re happy about something he doesn’t care about. 

I call on all of Bills Mafia to rise up once more. We rose up for Andy Dalton’s foundation to show that we’re a compassionate and loyal fan base. 

Now lets show what happens when we’re crossed. Time to spend a couple more bucks ($10) and have these: https://bagofdicks.com

delivered to Rod at: Mailing Address

The Buffalo News
One News Plaza
P.O. Box 100
Buffalo, NY 14240

geez this is awful

and the quote below is the exact opposite of how I handle being a fan. after any loss when I've felt my mood swinging I ALWAYS look around at my home, my wife and kids and realize there is no way i'm gonna let a game ruin the rest of my families weekend.... and so I bury it nice and deeeeepppp. lol.

"They even become more optimistic about their own life when ‘their’ team wins and gloomy about their personal future when ‘their’ team loses,"

There’s a thread on this already, however I will add here that there’s always gotta be “that guy”.

Watson is “that guy”. Like a brooding teenager pretending he’s “deep”.

Get over yourself Rod.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

There’s a thread on this already, however I will add here that there’s always gotta be “that guy”.

Watson is “that guy”. Like a brooding teenager pretending he’s “deep”.

Get over yourself Rod.

And I looked first too! Not shocked there’s already a thread — just didn’t see it. 

Edited by The_Dude

Rod Watson has been a weekly columnist for The Buffalo News since 1992, writing most often about socioeconomic and political issues affecting minorities and/or the poor, as well as about local government. In addition, as urban affairs editor, Watson oversees coverage of the city school system, transportation and politics.

^^^  http://buffalonews.com/author/rod_watson/

Enough said.

Edited by BobChalmers

While Watson has some valid points, you can't live your entire life in the negative.  The Bills accomplishment means a lot to a lot of people, it's a source of civic pride, and hey, winning football is fun!  We can enjoy the Bills success AND also be concerned about the many issues facing the Buffalo community, the United States and the world.

Edited by msw2112

wow....what a load of ****......someone is actually paying this idiot to write that garbage.....ok i will stop watching all sports, entertainment, stop enjoying all things in life and worry about possible nuclear war.....because its not right to be happy because of donald trump, north korea, climate control, nuclear bombs etc etc etc....what a dolt....stupidest thing i have ever read in my life.....

• Like (+1) 1