Elway: Upgrading QB is the Broncos' Top Goal

1 minute ago, YesPlayoffs said:

Do you have any proof?  Any link?  Anything that makes this something other than a message board lie?  Didn't think so.

You can choose to believe whatever nonsense you want, but don't say something is a fact when it didn't happen.

Do you have any proof its not. 

I notice you didnt answer the questions 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

He never had an offer from them.  He was under contract in Buffalo.

This was referring to the initial signing.  He had offers from Denver and Buffalo...he chose Buffalo because Manning was still playing.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Do you have any proof its not. 

I notice you didnt answer the questions 

LOL  I don't need proof that it's not.

That would be like me saying you don't like Tyrod simply because you're a giant racist, then making you prove that you're not or else I'm correct.

Just now, H2o said:

Wouldn't be surprised if all of them are cut by the end of TC. 

I usually don't get involved in these type of discussions but.................

the fans in broncoland don't want any of them.

Elway is either going to look for a FA and/or Draft high.

I'm not saying he wants TT, just saying a lot of fans would take him and a draft pick (which they have a history of picking losers).

7 minutes ago, YesPlayoffs said:

This was referring to the initial signing.  He had offers from Denver and Buffalo...he chose Buffalo because Manning was still playing.

LOL  I don't need proof that it's not.

That would be like me saying you don't like Tyrod simply because you're a giant racist, then making you prove that you're not or else I'm correct.

Google is your friend. Go read. Nah never mind you wont because you dont care about reality. 

Answer my three questions 

4 minutes ago, YesPlayoffs said:

Google says nothing that correlates to your claims.  It's a straight up lie.

Answer the questions

cant call anything a lie without proof. Sorry 

Edited by MAJBobby

Tyrod makes a ton of sense to a team like Denver that still has the pieces to win now.  They can draft a guy like Allen and develop him behind Tyrod.  Unless Bills can land Cousins or Alex Smith, can't see Bills parting ways with Tyrod though.  I think McDermott learned his lesson with Peterman that you can do a lot worse than Tyrod.  

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Tyrod makes a ton of sense to a team like Denver that still has the pieces to win now.  They can draft a guy like Allen and develop him behind Tyrod.  Unless Bills can land Cousins or Alex Smith, can't see Bills parting ways with Tyrod though.  I think McDermott learned his lesson with Peterman that you can do a lot worse than Tyrod.  

Why does TT make ANY SENSE. There are better UFA QBs 

3 years of one of the worst passing offenses doesnt make any sense for someone looking to upgrade their QB

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes, put yourself in as a Bronco fan.  They believe Elway screwed up with Osweiler, Lynch and Siemian and wasted a great defense.

If he picks another bust......................and doesn't have a FA .......................ouch.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why does TT make ANY SENSE. There are better UFA QBs 

3 years of one of the worst passing offenses doesnt make any sense for someone looking to upgrade their QB

The goal is to win right? Denver had a better roster than the Bills this year.  Give us Siemian, Osweiler, or Lynch, and we'd have been lucky to be a 4 win team.  Tyrod's not a world beater, but if you don't get Cousins, what free agent out there is better especially with a roster like Denver built to win now?  

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The goal is to win right? Denver had a better roster than the Bills this year.  Give us Siemian, Osweiler, or Lynch, and we'd have been lucky to be a 4 win team.  Tyrod's not a world beater, but if you don't get Cousins, what free agent out there is better especially with a roster like Denver built to win now?  

Name a Minny QB

Brees

Cousins

Jimmy G

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Name a Minny QB

Brees

Cousins

Jimmy G

I understand your point.

If your a GM you also understand that there will be 5 or 6 or more teams fighting for the same FA's.

I truly believe, when it comes to QB FA's and Drafting QB's this is going to be very unique year.

GM's will need plan B, C and D.

IMHO.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I understand your point.

If your a GM you also understand that there will be 5 or 6 or more teams fighting for the same FA's.

I truly believe, when it comes to QB FA's and Drafting QB's this is going to be very unique year.

GM's will need plan B, C and D.

IMHO.

There is alot of good top end QBs in this draft and that is going to slow down the UFA market watch

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

There is alot of good top end QBs in this draft and that is going to slow down the UFA market watch

Yes, I said that.  The critical point for all these teams (Bills included) is that the FA QB "sweepstakes" will come before the draft.

If your a GM and pass on FA (and don't have a draft trade already in place) you take a great risk in taking "one of YOUR guys".

There very well could be a team or two asking after all is said and done, "well that all fell badly for us".